Encounter: Carmella_love: Sensual overload with a slutty, sexy, and skilled woman!

Date: 12/05/2023
Name: Carmella_love
User ID:: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=424881
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P271314
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: North FTW off of I-35
Activities: LFK, DFK, Body Worship, DATY, FIV, BBBJ, BLS, MISH, CIM, and Convo
Hair Length and Color: Brunette Medium length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Younger looking than what her photos seem to indicate. Sexy as hell, pretty face; muscular, moderately thick body, and quite a few tattoos—wears them well; not distracting.

Been interested in Carmella for a long time, but somehow my focus was on Dallas (a mistake in hindsight), so she got overlooked. Got PreScreened a day before the window of opportunity.

This girl is a serious pro. From TCB to BCD—all the way through.

The communications were crisp but timely. Don't expect a lot of touch and feel in comms (but I don’t need that), but she is prompt and clear. Excellent TCB! Reliable and in my opinion, she will not flake on you.

She is sexy, very pleasant, and down to earth. Her pictures will imply a different person (feedback!), but in person, she is prettier, looks younger, and is full of smiles. GND looks. Pretty blue eye, overall a beautiful vibe.

She takes time to read your info (depending on what you provide elsewhere) and will try her best to cater to you (you’ll see in ROS). That’s my impression based on my experience.

Great BCD. She’s a total animal once she gets into the game. IOP is off the charts.

Easy conversationalist. Comes across as very honest and sincere. I’ll have to keep her in mind going forward.

Treat her with care and consideration and she will not disappoint—no, she’ll exceed expectations!
Recommendation: Yes
Sounds freakin hot. Great review. What is her fee?
  • PaulA
  • 12-06-2023, 02:14 PM
Originally Posted by reipplestreamdrive

Originally Posted by reipplestreamdrive
Sounds freakin hot. Great review. What is her fee? Originally Posted by UncleHulka
Thank you! Glad you liked it!
Originally Posted by PaulA
Thanks for the review. Damn what a review at that. Sad she is in Ft Worth.. I have had my eyes on her for a bit now. May have to sacrifice some time to make the drive over there to see her. She sounds like an amazing lady and you had a wonderful time.
Thanks for the review. Damn what a review at that. Sad she is in Ft Worth.. I have had my eyes on her for a bit now. May have to sacrifice some time to make the drive over there to see her. She sounds like an amazing lady and you had a wonderful time. Originally Posted by RickyG2002
Thanks, and yes I I did have a wonderful time! At times, I think she comes over to Dallas—maybe the Galleria area, don’t remember exactly. But, she’s worth the trip, IMO. So glad this review could help.
I experienced the pleasures of Carmella a few years back. She was totally chill, yet blistering hot when it came to the task at hand.

She had a friend named Sydney. Carmella was awesome. Sydney was a complete scam. Carmella has a "fuck me 'til you pass out body. She "just fits," and by that I mean my anatomy and hers matched well. What can I say? Our pelvises matched up, in time and in rhythm. Her personality and mine blended, and her goals in the sexual arena and what I sought were totally aligned. She fucked well. Smooth, clean and cool.

Sydney? That's not her real name, but that's not the only lie she's told. Her pussy be stank. I once tried to re-create the Rockit-Carmella-Sydney experience. Sydney made promises and did not reach out to her partner to schedule. What one person said did not match the group collective. Sydney Blonde lies about what she does. Don't see her around anymore. Good Riddance.

In summary - Carmella? Go for it. Like it, Lick it, Love it.