Made it to town.

What do you recommend to do in CC on Thursday and Friday if I don't fill up my Schedule?

Best places to eat? I'm thinking local non typical.

Thank you in advance for the tips. I'm looking forward to exploring a little.

XOXOX
Sarah Renee
My vote for local restaurant would be
1)Black Diamond oyster bar
2)Waterstreet oyster bar

Have fun!

During my visit last Spring, I went on a boat tour that went out into the Corpus Christi Bay. Maybe that's a nerdy tourist thing to do but after spotting a pod of dolphins I was elated! Next time around I'd definitely go to the USS Lexington.
Thank you both...i will check those things out.

Waterstreet is amazing. I had a friend take me tonight and it was a definite pleasure.
Was thinking about seeing you until I saw the requirements for screening with photo.

Never had to or ever will. No problem ever since I joined P411.

How do other guys think about her requirements?

Sam
Was thinking about seeing you until I saw the requirements for screening with photo.

Never had to or ever will. No problem ever since I joined P411.

How do other guys think about her requirements?

Sam Originally Posted by Samcro84
Not to be rude, but I will be blunt...you need to re-read the screening form. It is not required to submit the form.

I do ask and require someone without enough active and recent references to submit one. That is for my safety.

P411 members are asked to fill out the form. I caution them to be honest, especially with their first name. If the form and P411 do not match, a photo will be required to verify with your references you are the same guy.

You have to stop and remember, hobbyist turn over their accounts to LEO all the time. As providers, we are forced to accept the person on the computer, text, and phone is who the original account owner was. It also works in reverse, with the except the hobbyist has the protection of our showcase photos.

I encourage any hobbyist to reach out to a provider you wish to see (especially if you are well established on the boards) when you have an issue with something like a photo or to much personal information being required. There could be an exception. HOWEVER, the key to asking is being respectful and introducing yourself instead of sending one line communication.

Hope this clears some of your objections up.

XOXOX

Sarah Renee
  • Mokoa
  • 06-15-2017, 10:30 AM
The OP's screening requirements are not the topic of this thread. If you wish to discuss such things start your own thread.

Stay on topic please.

Waterstreet is amazing. I had a friend take me tonight and it was a definite pleasure. Originally Posted by Sarah Renee
I'm so happy you enjoyed it!
You should make a trip back to Corpus
I will be back July. Driving in on the 17th from Kansas and leaving out bright and early the 22nd.