Good morning Dallas

Glad the smoke is finally clearing enough around these parts

Can't wait to eat at my favorite restaurant, literally been a year

I'm hoping the weather will be good over the weekend
i have been seeing eccie friends as usual--not afraid of covid-
i-think the dangers are greatly EXAGGERATED by news media , which is instilling unnecessary fear
- last year 43 million people got the flu=
but not a word about this in the media-
-this year,1 million got covid---99% recovered --but all the news media concentrates on is the covid DEATHS --about 98,000 as of May 25
Let's not make this post too political please because I don't want anyone arguing underneath it. just glad everything is somewhat getting back to normal and hope I will have a pleasant trip

Glad to be seeing some of my old Dallas buddies this weekend
i have been seeing eccie friends as usual--not afraid of covid-
i-think the dangers are greatly EXAGGERATED by news media , which is instilling unnecessary fear
- last year 43 million people got the flu=
but not a word about this in the media-
-this year,1 million got covid---99% recovered --but all the news media concentrates on is the covid DEATHS --about 98,000 as of May 25 Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW
Likely other deaths are down as well.

Healthy people face only a small risk, and young people have virtually no risk at all.
Glad the smoke is finally clearing enough around these parts

Can't wait to eat at my favorite restaurant, literally been a year

I'm hoping the weather will be good over the weekend Originally Posted by Sienna91
forecast is rainy during the week, w/ less rain next weekend.
i use WFAA Ch 8's weather page. click on Radar tab to see where rain storms are coming from & going and approx speed in mins/hrs.
https://www.wfaa.com/mobile/weather/

hope you have a deliteful visit to our fair city!!
I can't wait to be able to get out more, but can't stand the damn masks. And 26 years in medical with experience in microbiology R&D, the masks only are about 10% effective, mainly for coughs and sneezes. Don't care rain or shine, just want to get out!
I'm actually going to be there this weekend and it's going to be 85 all three days no rain so far
I'm sure it rain when I visit in 3 weeks
I bring it with me from The Sun Shine State ..Ca
Double post