Oh2

Is anyone else having troubles logging into the site? Every time I try to log in it sends me to secret benefits.
I logged in with no problems... could have been a tech issue... Hope it got fixed for you
Happens for me if I try to open it on my phone. I just have to remember to close the secret benefits tab and go to the OH2 tab.
Even when I close it Annie, it still happens. And yes, this is in my phone as well.
Have you tried clearing your browser or cookies
I have tried that and nothing. Hopefully it'll work itself out. Thank you.
  • BLM69
  • 05-30-2020, 03:06 PM
OH2 blocks a lot of IP addresses (possible burnt ones) and won't let you log in, I know it doesn't like Seattle IP addresses,

I have to reset mine all the time to log in. I use to think I was being blocked until I figured it out
Cranjis, android or iphone? I wonder if there's a pop-up blocker you can put on it to stop that pop-up.
Annie, it's an Android. I tried both suggestions in the two links, neither one worked. I'll try what BLM said.
  • BLM69
  • 05-30-2020, 05:22 PM
Logging in issues and pop ups are two different things, when you guys log in just hit the back button and the pop up goes away, you should be logged in at that point
I reset my password and it's now working great.