Pearl Spa looks like it’s gone

They have a for lease sign up in front of building. Guess they bit the dust. Crap!
Sucks. Hope they make a return in different form or different location
Sad but not surprising. I heard them and all massage places are going through weekly inspections. These places getting lots of attention
Just a matter of time.
Didn’t you read about the woman in Dallas that was purposely shutting them down.
Didn’t you read about the woman in Dallas that was purposely shutting them down. Originally Posted by Joddxxx
Huh?
Here’s the woman that’s shutting down the AMPs in Dallas.

https://www.facebook.com/jelena.petr...62329489354848

https://www.facebook.com/jelena.petr...62329489354848 Originally Posted by Joddxxx
Wonder how much actual pull she had in anything that got done. If women are legitimately being trafficked and held against their will then good for her… but in reality she probably just pissed a bunch of people off for the sake getting to feel like a hero… celebrating her heroism on social media blah
Pretty sure she busted her S.O. creeping out to these places and this is her way of going scorched earth revenge
The D1 Troll will be along and tell us its Chung that shut his business down on NWH. Good content yet most of these gals drive a much nicer car than I do.
This is why we can’t have nice things.

https://www.facebook.com/jelena.petr...62329489354848 Originally Posted by Joddxxx
Thanks for sharing. It's funny how misguided and uninformed she is. If you click on the 1st link in her post, it just spews a bunch of bullshit about how the "trafficking" works. It says that the women that work at these massage places get paid "little to no money".....hahaha. That may be the case for a very small amount of girls that are actually being trafficked, but most (if not all) the AMP girls we all know and love EASILY make six figure salaries.

This lame ass woman probably hates all sex workers and just wants people to see how virtuous she is. I mean, who takes selfies in front of the places she allegedly shut down?!?!? Someone who wants a lot of attention from her friends and family!!
The D1 Troll will be along and tell us its Chung that shut his business down on NWH. Good content yet most of these gals drive a much nicer car than I do. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
I did what? I will take your word for it. Chung shut down his AMP businesses. Appears that’s what your saying.
They drives nicer car than you because they work harder than you. Now go do some work and stop complaining. With $1,000 a month promoter salary, you should be able to drive decent car unless you have to use it as your poverty living in agencies incall.
Your trafficking ass should make more than these girls.
Now back to the subject, this is a sad news. The last survived Korean AMP closing. Now we can’t just walk in somewhere to get what we want.
Thanks for sharing. It's funny how misguided and uninformed she is. If you click on the 1st link in her post, it just spews a bunch of bullshit about how the "trafficking" works. It says that the women that work at these massage places get paid "little to no money".....hahaha. That may be the case for a very small amount of girls that are actually being trafficked, but most (if not all) the AMP girls we all know and love EASILY make six figure salaries.

This lame ass woman probably hates all sex workers and just wants people to see how virtuous she is. I mean, who takes selfies in front of the places she allegedly shut down?!?!? Someone who wants a lot of attention from her friends and family!! Originally Posted by Jayhawk328
Exactly this