Verona

https://www.hotdreamselect.com/verona

She is a young, tall, and beautiful Asian woman. Short hair, natural C+, great shape and long ass legs.

While I only met for her for a few moments, (I had a session with her roommate) I definitely want to spend an hour with her. I will be making an appointment with her for this weekend and will give a full report. Any of you guys want to try something new, I think you won’t be disappointed giving Verona a try.
She has been reviewed and you have not had session with her. Are you just posting to advertise? I didn’t know HDS decided to hire promoter.
Get back to us with a review and we will compare your review to others. Have fun with her.
She has been reviewed and you have not had session with her. Are you just posting to advertise? I didn’t know HDS decided to hire promoter.
Get back to us with a review and we will compare your review to others. Have fun with her. Originally Posted by d1dragon
First of All, ignore this quote. Verona=Boa back in the day and yes she is a very beautiful woman. Enjoy your time with her and do not feel obligated to review because the person above doesnt or is unable to share experiences with everyone else either. Just check out his reviews by his name.
Ming, listen to your boss. Sound like he is telling you not to review. If Veronica is Boa, your will enjoy her.
https://www.hotdreamselect.com/verona

She is a young, tall, and beautiful Asian woman. Short hair, natural C+, great shape and long ass legs.

While I only met for her for a few moments, (I had a session with her roommate) I definitely want to spend an hour with her. I will be making an appointment with her for this weekend and will give a full report. Any of you guys want to try something new, I think you won’t be disappointed giving Verona a try. Originally Posted by MrMing88
Mr Ming,

I do not want to be part of the acrimonious conversation shaping up, but want to clarify some of the details you could have missed since you had only a few moments to measure her up. Details are important.

I fully agree on the attractiveness of Verona, great shape, long ass legs but mostly a winning smile and general positiveness. Reminded me of Shiny a little bit, without the moodiness.

I disagree a bit with the short hair and C+ breasts assessment. I saw and reviewed her recently,( see the encounter report), and her hair is down to her shoulders level, which I would not call short. Also her boobies felt to my eager palms, as very nice natural C- or C, but not more, which I would say is to her aesthetic advantage.

We are all different, like different stuff, but I personally genuinely liked her.
Ming, listen to your boss. Sound like he is telling you not to review. If Veronica is Boa, your will enjoy her. Originally Posted by d1dragon
Who is Veronica? Verona was the ladies name. Since you are an ESL type maybe google words like "oblilgated" because you clearly misunderstood the post.
ive seen verona but as boa, she is pretty very particular about not biting her nipples. wouldnt mind seeing her again. thought she was with lovely angeles. how do you get in touch with her?
I am not sure they are even Cs…. However they were in perfect shape when I saw her about 6 months ago. Probably one of the best shaped girl in AMP.
I would see boa again but you see the way HDS is setup… I can’t
Who is Veronica? Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Wonder anyone really cares? Verona Veronica Boa… she sounds sexier with Veronica. Maybe her next name should be Veronica. She fuck us for $ and we fuck her for pleasure. You promote her for $. You probably never met over 1/2 of girls that you promote. She can call herself ghostriderBF and still be popular. In fact, I will tell her that she will do better with Veronika.
I would see boa again but you see the way HDS is setup… I can’t Originally Posted by aJohnDough
Contact her directly. I got her# when she was at Lovely Angels and been seeing her outside while she was at Lovely Angels (ghost house).

She has one of the sexiest body I ever seen.
Is there any way to reach out to HDS besides having the girls direct # or are they not taking customers? I would love to see boa again but there is no contact tab on HDS website
(214) 724-2229 HDS
It may work
Not an ER, moved to Coed. dj8