Encounter: Toronto Day 3 - From Russia with Love

User ID: -
Date: 12-5-21
Name: Valencia
Phone: 416 820-4321
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.sexyfriendstoronto.com/t.../valenciaelite
City: Toronto
State: -
Address: A hop, skip, and Zipadee do daaway from the CN tower
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, shoulder length
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Photos are of her on the site. I would say that they do not do her justice - she is a tad more endowed than what the photos would suggest
Recommendation: Yes
Later in the day, I did book dinner at the CN tower.. after being told that weekends were the best time to go because of the crowds are higher on weekdays. I parked at the same garage as I did for visiting this girl, as my ticket was still valid.. so if you want to double dip on someone downtown while visiting the tourist spots, that would be a good idea.

From what I could tell, the parking ticket was a flat fee until a flat time. I tried to pay a second time when I got there, but it would only be until the first time expired... I was 30 minutes late but thankfully didn't get a ticket for being over.... though I am unsure of if the public garage parking is free after 6pm or not...

Parking was 10 CAD for a ticket until 6pm

Also it looks like the public parking spots here do not take discover, so you will need a visa or amex (learned this visiting another tourist spot on day 1)
She’s a hottie. Great review.
SFT is great agency. I've used them many times. Great review!