City: Bay St Louis
State: Mississippi
Address: No tell motel off hwy 90 just over the bridge
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: HJ, K9, MISH, CG, DATY, FIV
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: $$$ +$ (my choice)
Hair Length and Color: Brunette, long to the middle of her back. Had it in a pony tail when session started
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Bailey is a beautiful girl with a perky personality. Long Brunette hair, with Hazel eyes. She's about 5'7", weighs about 115, has long slender legs, a perfect ass and just the right size tits with perfect nipples. Pics are accurate....she has smooth skin including shaved kitty and athletic build with no body fat whatsoever! Totally Awesome Chick!! I could see her everyday of the week!
Recommendation: Yes
her correct email address is baileybanks@yahoo.com
$$$$ and not even CBJ. WOW the price of fuel is getting out of hand. this can only get worse.. the MARKET needs CORRECTING!!!! Drill Here, Drill Now and Drill Often. Im going on strike! IMHO!
In all fairness to her, I will explain the $$$$. Bailey was trying to get out of town when I called her, but she agreed to wait on me. An unexpected meeting put me off until later, but she still waited. When I arrived, she was unrushed even though her bags were packed by the door. The no CBJ was by my choice. I'm not sure if it's on her menu, but I didn't ask. I was able to participate in all that I wanted. I believe her normal rate is $$.5 but I paid her an extra .5 for waiting, and an extra $ cause I had a great time with her.