What Would You Do if Client LIED about his ethnicity to get past your screening?

What would you do if you posted your NBA policy in all your ads, and you have an appointment with someone you screened who said they were Asian... then after giving them your apt. number, you hear them knocking on your door, and you look through the peep-hole and see a tall, muscular black man looking at the peep-hole from the other side. What would you do if he kept knocking.... knocking... and knocking? And wouldn't go away. Then what would you do if he parked in your parking lot and texted you "bitch" and so on.

What would you do?
Never thought about calling the police huh?
I'd call the cops

Also, how did you screen him? His references said he was Asian?

I've had a guy lie to try to get around certain restrictions I have but immediately found out the truth during my screening process.
  • snarl
  • 06-09-2016, 09:58 AM
Maybe his grandmother was Asian?

Of course, if that counts, then I'm Mexican. Ignore the Scandinavian features I have...I'm down with La Raza. At least, I'm Mexican if it gets me a discount.

If you don't see Mexicans, then I'm white.
Maybe he identify as asian.
  • BLM69
  • 06-09-2016, 10:01 AM
Never thought about calling the police huh? Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Mr. Police Man, I'm a hooker that had a appointment with a Asian man but a big cock black man is at my door and won't go away! That should go well with property management and the neighbors
I would say "Tiger (Woods), is that you? if you don't stop knocking on my door, I'm going to wrap my 7 iron around your neck"!

joke aside.. tough call.. I would tell him by text that he tricked your screening, and you are through with him.. and I would call him out by name here.

another aside.. your pregnant photo looks HOT.
I would move hotels and block him from my phone. I never entertain crazy and he fits the description in my book. Hope this was a hypothetical thing and not something your currently experiencing hun. Too many crazies in this world be cautious at all time......
Mr. Police Man, I'm a hooker that had a appointment with a Asian man but a big cock black man is at my door and won't go away! That should go well with property management and the neighbors Originally Posted by BLM69
I would hope the OP's more intelligent than to volunteer that information. Provider's should NEVER be afraid to call the cops especially when there's a safety issue.
Wow. Must really suck being black these days, especially as a hobbyist. Like, no matter how much of a gentleman you try to be, they just use the worst of your kind against you...and only you. I mean, the worst of all of other kind are never a roadblock for their guys.

White cats hurt, rape, rob, and kill. Mexicans do, too. Middle Easterners and Indians just...HATE women, but they're OK in America, as long as they're not AA. Yep. Tough break being AA. Must suck to be them.
  • BLM69
  • 06-09-2016, 10:10 AM
I would hope the OP's more intelligent than to volunteer that information. Provider's should NEVER be afraid to call the cops especially when there's a safety issue. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
I agree but at that point RW information will have to be exchanged from both ends, I feel for the black guys in the hobby having to deal with this even after screening.
Was this the guy?

Sorry just noticed your at a apartment. If I were you in the future NEVER see someone especially someone you don't know at your home. Now this weirdo knows where you live. I'm also 7 months pregnant and no way anyone I don't know is coming to my private residence.
I agree but at that point RW information will have to be exchanged from both ends, I feel for the black guys in the hobby having to deal with this even after screening. Originally Posted by BLM69
I'm probably missing something, but I kind of fail to see your point. She wants to hide RW info from tricks, not the police. They'll probably assume she's a prostitute anyway but I don't think there's really anything they can do about it.
[QUOTE=ParisKola23;1058250038 Now this weirdo knows where you live. I'm also 7 months pregnant and no way anyone I don't know is coming to my private residence.[/QUOTE]

unfortunately this advice is a little late, but it is excellent.. I can imagine how stressful Providing must be being 7 months pregnant, crap like this makes it exponentially worse!

as another aside still, when y'all have milk to deliver, you may see Tran trying to show up at your doors..