Materbating While Driving?

This is kind of weird and dangerous thing to be doing while driving. But today my wife was driving and a man pulled up next to her and smiled and she smiled back. Then she while driving the man caught up to her and he smiled again and she smiled back. But this time she saw his penis in his hand wacking off. She sped off as fast as she could.

So here is my question: What do you think she should of done or what would you of done? This can apply to both male and females for a better dissusion on this.

I told her to get the license number just in case it he was a sex offender. but she didn't.

What do you thing?
I think she should have stopped and sucked my dick...

Then later give you a big warm kiss!

It would have been a nice thing to do ...from my prospective.
Should have flashed a tit and helped the poor guy off.He apparently can't afford hookers.
At least he wasn't texting.
On road trips, I make sure to bring my Lelo Lyla Remote Control Vibe so I can get off hands-free.

And if I saw a guy jerking off, I'd prob be driving at the same speed as him and watch the whole show maybe even join in- if I crash and die, at least I went out with a bang.

It would have been a nice thing to do ...from my prospective. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
LOL! In the spirit of the holidays, of course.
lol--If it had been me...I would have flashed him or at least smiled and blew him a kiss!
LOL! In the spirit of the holidays, of course. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Of course!
  • WTF
  • 12-30-2012, 09:42 PM

It would have been a nice thing to do ...from my prospective. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
We know that is a fib, had it been you, she would have thought you had a bowl of beenie weenies in your lap.
LMAO.. Great responses. Nothing but the best from you all... Thanks
  • CJ7
  • 12-30-2012, 10:34 PM
masturbating off while driving is pretty easy

you ought to try to drive while your jacking off like a mf'r and the second hand comes into the scenario
So why did she drive off like that. I wasn't finished.
I guess I have a small one, because I don't think mine would be all the way up to the window to see, even if she were working on it.
Ahem, it was me, just because I am used to driving manual stick gears, got to have something in my hand.