State: Texas
Address: Uptown/ galleria area
Activities: Lfk , DFK, CW 69, bbbj tuma, tuha,daty k9, mish, cg,
Hair Length and Color: Brunette long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Athletic beautiful face nice body
Recommendation: Yes
Not new to the hobby.I last saw her last year but have seen her on and off . Her body is great, but I might be in the minority that would not call her face beautiful or gorgeous I'd give her a 7 face and 8 for body.

Does anyone know her real age? Back in the day 2013-2014 she was said to be 28 I am not a math major but that would put her more in the 36-37 age range. When I saw her last year I would say she would be around that age but not 34. If you really look at her face closely you can tell time is starting to catch up. I mean not a surprise girls take a few years off their stated age just saw two other reviews and I know the girls are definitely older too.

Houston is definitely dried not much good young talent. I would recommend the new girl Amber. She is young pretty still learning but I think she will outperform some of the veteran girls including ml. OP you should try her you'll like her (she is starting to get busy).
who is this new girl amber ,

go she got any ads up, any info on her
Check the recent encounter reports its all there. Also irt to Amber she is also on my list, as i read more and more positive things.
She has a few reviews here and oh2. She started a few months ago still a bit green but I like that. Few public pics in an oh2 review in addition to the ones in p411.
https://preferred411.com/P396009
Not new to the hobby.I last saw her last year but have seen her on and off . Her body is great, but I might be in the minority that would not call her face beautiful or gorgeous I'd give her a 7 face and 8 for body.

Does anyone know her real age? Back in the day 2013-2014 she was said to be 28 I am not a math major but that would put her more in the 36-37 age range. When I saw her last year I would say she would be around that age but not 34. If you really look at her face closely you can tell time is starting to catch up. I mean not a surprise girls take a few years off their stated age just saw two other reviews and I know the girls are definitely older too.

Houston is definitely dried not much good young talent. I would recommend the new girl Amber. She is young pretty still learning but I think she will outperform some of the veteran girls including ml. OP you should try her you'll like her (she is starting to get busy). Originally Posted by Htown60
Damn Sir you have some fucking balls but I like that because everything you said above was absolutely correct, be careful though because now you have put an enormous target on your back. These guys lie for a living and they don't like when you tell the truth(don't hype up Amber too much though) . We don't want her getting besides herself (having said that Mona Lisa sets herself apart in consistent service and an absolutely impeccable incall and tcb like non other)
Guys, this thread is not about Amber.
Those that have hijacked the Mona Lisa review will get a PM from me.

We will stay with the actual review
ML is one of my favorites! I like to say I am one of her favorites as well lol