Sheppard Smith comes out of the closet.

I always thought he was a swishy walker:

http://www.salon.com/2016/10/17/shep...e-of-fox-news/

Seems like Fox News was a wild place to work. Hot chicks, sexual harassment, gaymos. Seems like Fox is imploding.
  • Old-T
  • 10-17-2016, 07:40 PM
Why would anyone care? Planning on asking him out? If not, it isn't worth the electrons it is posted with.
  • DSK
  • 10-17-2016, 07:44 PM
Why would anyone care? Planning on asking him out? If not, it isn't worth the electrons it is posted with. Originally Posted by Old-T
Well, it is important to understand why he did such gay segments, anyway. I really couldn't stand the one that he gravely intoned, "And now you know the news". I thought it was gay even before I knew he was gay.

However, it also goes to show how open minded Fox news is, so I think people might also care for that reason.
Why would anyone care? Planning on asking him out? If not, it isn't worth the electrons it is posted with. Originally Posted by Old-T
Yes dickhead, it's news. The same when Anderson Cooper came out. But Fox has a reputation as a far right organization. Smith is their news anchor. Hence it's news. Along with the allegations of sexual harassment by Roger Ailes, a $25 million settlement, Ailes resignation, Greta abruptly leaving. Lots going on there lately.
I always thought he was a swishy walker:

http://www.salon.com/2016/10/17/shep...e-of-fox-news/

Seems like Fox News was a wild place to work. Hot chicks, sexual harassment, gaymos. Seems like Fox is imploding. Originally Posted by bambino
At least he's honest with himself when are you coming dickwad? You know they say it takes one to know one.
I agree 9 out of 10 times when someone bashes a queer it's because they have the same homosexual character but they want to mask it by blaming others.
Meet Your New First Lady, America! PURE CLASS!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AoEZzv63O8
I didn't think Shepard Smith was gay. He always flirts with cute young girls sitting at their monitor following a story for him on his afternoon show. Why did he have to tell viewers? Unless you're a flamer like asswipe, sexual orientation isn't something you wear on your sleeve. Of course, the left-wing militant LGBT fagnuts want to out everyone, especially if they're conservative or associated with conservative media. That's why Anderson Cooper came out - too much pressure from the militant faggots.

I agree nobody should care, but once you find out it changes the way you perceive them. Heck, I might not detest Rachel Madcow quite as much if I thought she went home to a guy who pounded her kitty every night.
I agree 9 out of 10 times when someone bashes a queer it's because they have the same homosexual character but they want to mask it by blaming others. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Well, since everyone in this forum bashes you, you just called 90% of us gay. Sorry to disappoint you, LubedAss, but this is a hetero hooker board.

Anyone who bashes female providers as much as you do is definitely queer.
... Originally Posted by albundy

speechless huh?
  • DSK
  • 10-17-2016, 08:48 PM
I didn't think Shepard Smith was gay. He always flirts with cute young girls sitting at their monitor following a story for him on his afternoon show. Why did he have to tell viewers? Unless you're a flamer like asswipe, sexual orientation isn't something you wear on your sleeve. Of course, the left-wing militant LGBT fagnuts want to out everyone, especially if they're conservative or associated with conservative media. That's why Anderson Cooper came out - too much pressure from the militant faggots.

I agree nobody should care, but once you find out it changes the way you perceive them. Heck, I might not detest Rachel Madcow quite as much if I thought she went home to a guy who pounded her kitty every night. Originally Posted by lustylad
The only thing I like about that bitch is she is a lesbian!!!
Wonder how long until the rest of the right wingnut gays come out?

I agree nobody should care, but once you find out it changes the way you perceive them. Heck, I might not detest Rachel Madcow quite as much if I thought she went home to a guy who pounded her kitty every night. Originally Posted by lustylad
They probably are all gay. Fox News hires some of the hottest chicks in the MSM. To avoid any sex scandals they hire homosexual men whenever possible.

Jim
She'll be the spokeswoman for ESL education.

Or maybe she'll star in the remake of Green Acres.

Or maybe she'll be deported...