Bannon on Trump

Biggest mistake in modern history.
No wonder he is back running his shit sheet.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.7690fe23b915

But, when everything finally comes to light concerning Comey's betrayal of the trust that the American People entrusted him with, President Trump will be seen as the man who saw the truth and did the right thing.

Bannon is wrong on this one.
  • WTF
  • 09-12-2017, 05:58 PM
But, when everything finally comes to light concerning Comey's betrayal of the trust that the American People entrusted him with, President Trump will be seen as the man who saw the truth and did the right thing.

Bannon is wrong on this one. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Bannon is right in that the scope of the investigation would have been more limited.

In fact he is correct in saying that Washington, said Bannon, “is a city of institutions, not individuals. And I think you have to look at it as institutions. The FBI is the institution. The speaker of the house is an institution. The majority leader is an institution. Okay? The Justice Department is an institution. They have an institutional logic of how they proceed and what they’re going to do. And you can’t get caught up in individuals.”

Bannon has been correct in more than a few things, my friends on the left discount anything he says when IMHO they should look what is said, not who says it. He is correct in saying that there is no military solution in NK among others.
Bannon is right in that the scope of the investigation would have been more limited.

In fact he is correct in saying that Washington, said Bannon, “is a city of institutions, not individuals. And I think you have to look at it as institutions. The FBI is the institution. The speaker of the house is an institution. The majority leader is an institution. Okay? The Justice Department is an institution. They have an institutional logic of how they proceed and what they’re going to do. And you can’t get caught up in individuals.”

Bannon has been correct in more than a few things, my friends on the left discount anything he says when IMHO they should look what is said, not who says it. He is correct in saying that there is no military solution in NK among others. Originally Posted by WTF
Says who? You?
  • WTF
  • 09-12-2017, 06:08 PM
Says who? You? Originally Posted by bambino
Well actually Steve Bannon agrees with me!

What a douche

Bannon is wrong on this one. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I agree. When i heard bannon say "Trump made the biggest mistake firing Comey" i almost spit all my Dr pepper over the tv.. So he would rather Comey, a LYING sack of shit, and an incompetent looser be kept working?
Who would have guessed that Retarded Lenny and Snitchfuck were such big fans of Steve Bannon?
  • WTF
  • 09-13-2017, 07:17 AM
Who would have guessed that Retarded Lenny and Snitchfuck were such big fans of Steve Bannon? Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
I'm a big fan of reality...I do not care who utters the truth.

The truth is , we have no military option as far as NK.

I agree with Bannon on that point.

I agree with him on a few others as well.

I'm not a fan of his immigration stance.

Houstonians will find out how much more and how much longer their noninsured rebuild will cost them because of immigration crackdown. Or will the Feds start turning the other cheek?
What a douche Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You must be talking about WTF.
I'm a big fan of reality...I do not care who utters the truth.

The truth is , we have no military option as far as NK.

I agree with Bannon on that point.

I agree with him on a few others as well.

I'm not a fan of his immigration stance.

Houstonians will find out how much more and how much longer their noninsured rebuild will cost them because of immigration crackdown. Or will the Feds start turning the other cheek? Originally Posted by WTF
So which one are you snitchfuck or retarded lenny oh shit bumshit is retarded lenny
So which one are you snitchfuck or retarded lenny oh shit bumshit is retarded lenny Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Go fetch me a drink, boy!

42 posts. All personal attacks in this forum only.

Yeah, that's how people join!

Waiting on that drink, boy! Hop to!
So which one are you snitchfuck or retarded lenny oh shit bumshit is retarded lenny Originally Posted by Hotrod511
The Jewish lawyer has a new handle, DSK is old history.

Welcome back dumb shit.
  • WTF
  • 09-13-2017, 11:15 AM
Hotrod is DSK?

What next in this forum? A Bumpfest!
See you just verified my statement loonie lexy.
Now go bump your threads. Originally Posted by bamscram
+1