What gives?

Being an African American male, for years I have wanted to know why providers seem to discriminate on us. Seems like at least 30% of providers have "No AA" or no "African Americans" on their descriptions. Anyone providers or hobbysists care to weigh in on this??
And here... we... go!
bham,

Why do you want to know such personal information about why a provider is choosing who to see or not see?

Before asking this, how about you first spell out just what type of provider you choose to see.
Do you see AA providers?
Do you see providers over 50 of any race?
Do you see providers of any race that are very large, BBW?
Do you see providers of any race who are short? Tall? Scrawny? Flat chested?
Do you prefer to only see white providers?

Put that on the table first before this very overly beaten to death subject that even has a stickied thread in the National discussion forum ramps back up here.

Did you bother searching for race threads of more commonly the term NBA? no blacks allowed policy?
I think it is as simple as "Providers" preferance, no offense is intended my friend.

Just like some Hobbyist do not wish to do BBW Providers, just their preferance.....
whoa whoa whoa did not know that this was a topic that was beaten to death....
+1 motocross.

Bham, I can totally understand your inquiry here, and your first thought might be to generalize that all these providers have 1 resounding reason for their decision. In this case, there's not really one umbrella reason, and you'd likely be surprised at how many individual reasons exist, per provider.

As this has been discussed in earlier threads, you might get the info you're looking for with some research, or maybe someone with more time than me can come forward with a link for ya.

Best wishes.
omg its all about who that person like.might not mean anything just not there type its men that wont see AA women not mad i just move on... See someone that will see you..
Bham,

This horse has been beaten to death, exhumed, beaten some more, butchered, still beaten some more ... I thinck you know what I am saying.
All about preference. Don't take it as anything else, unless her showcase has a revel flag in the background.
Being an African American male, for years I have wanted to know why providers seem to discriminate on us. Seems like at least 30% of providers have "No AA" or no "African Americans" on their descriptions. Anyone providers or hobbysists care to weigh in on this?? Originally Posted by bhamshotcaller
Against all sane advice, I'm going to weigh in on this subject.
I would bet they have had too many bad experiences with AA men, who have probably tried to charm them and not pay, have shorted envelopes, have threatened them with violence and blackmail, or been rude to them. This has not been counteracted by the majority of decent AA men, presumably such as yourself, who have treated them well, paid the suggested fee, and went on their way. Further, they have probably been lucky enough to deal with other races, such as whites and asians and hispanics and jewish people, and had many good experiences, and have not been able to overcome that stereotyping in their minds. Hence, AA has become a shortcut in their minds for trouble, and non AA seems to be a easier group of clients.
It is likely they are missing out on some good customers, and that is their loss. However, given the highly personal nature of this hobby, I defend their right to discriminate in this matter, and I hope you do, also. If I were in your shoes, I would be highly aggravated by it, and have a sense of unfairness, but I'm betting you have created some defense mechanisms to deal with it. Good luck with the 70% who will see you, and in some cases, prefer you over me solely because I'm not AA, which perhaps will give you some sort of satisfaction of balance in the universe.
Tony: Thanks for the link. Busy day, and you found it faster than I would've.

Deja' vu. It was brought up again just four days ago, April 19th, here:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=430679

This topic :
He asked a legit question. OP...it is advisable that you search on the topic. There is countless threads this subject.

There are plenty of beautiful providers who would be willing to see you.