best boobs

which providers around have the best pair of tits?
  • BK
  • 05-20-2021, 02:04 PM
Really? Best for what?
  • bndm
  • 05-20-2021, 02:52 PM
Mine rival most of the ladies’.
But way harrier.
Sure big boobs are fine and all, but for me, A and B cups are where it’s at. I enjoy Vannah’s, Dahlia’s, Karmenn Alexuss and Miss Dreams when they were active. Big fan of Serenity’s lady lumps as well
I don't think he said biggest, he said best. And I agree, big are fine, and so are those sweet A's and B's. The fact that they're all beautifully different is part of the allure for me.
I don't think he said biggest, he said best. And I agree, big are fine, and so are those sweet A's and B's. The fact that they're all beautifully different is part of the allure for me. Originally Posted by SlowHand50
+1
I would say Chloe (Upscale Blondie) has great perky A’s. They look like a teenager. No stretch marks and stand at attention
Brittany has large man mades that feel real.
Sure big boobs are fine and all, but for me, A and B cups are where it’s at. I enjoy Vannah’s, Dahlia’s, Karmenn Alexuss and Miss Dreams when they were active. Big fan of Serenity’s lady lumps as well Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
I'm so flattered that you enjoy my gorgeous, perky, little titties! Fun fact, they are actually Double A cups.
Boobs are like bass fishing even the small ones are fun to play with.
I am more of a leg man myself but as for breast I prefer the smaller firm ones too. Stella Rose has perfect breasts to me. I agree with PTH on Karmenn Alexass as well. I usually prefer natural breast, put Piper69 has gorgeous man mades which where the perfect size for her tiny body.
A titty is a titty, big or small. Man made or not. I love them all. Some may not be for me, 95% chances are I'll touch them except your grandmothers. Bet your ass this guy will at least look for feedback.

Naturals: Tara Blonde (moved away), Roxy, Vannah, Star, Chloe.

Beautifully enhanced: Jaylen, Sage, Brittany, Harper, few dallas friends.

All in no order. Tara Blonde's were perfect.
I think everyone loves the puffy ones and from I have seen on Onlyfan Vannah has a perfect pair.
I like posts like this. There's no wrong answers. I'd be afraid to answer because I would leave out too many.
  • BK
  • 05-21-2021, 07:33 AM
Exactly why I made my first post. Boobs are all nice regardless of size or shape, natural or not. And “best” is always subjective to each person. Just feels odd to ask to rate women’s bodies parts.
I enjoy most all boobs. But if I had to choose, I would pick ones big enough to put my cock in-between.