How to block someone

I keep having the same problem with a guy on the site he comments on every comment being said about me because I refuse to meet him again. I haven't seen him in over 3 years and I've lost a lot of weight since then. I'm tired of the drama and rude comments about me because I have a shitty life. If you make me happy I'll be sure to make you ahppy though. Voxstone pulled the condom off after asking to do doggie without me knowing. I never agreed to go bare and I never will. There's too many diseases out there to risk it. He also agreed to an amount and claimed he didn't have it afterwards. So any comments he has made/continues to make is because he texted me less than a month ago and has been messaging me the past 3 years begging to meet again. I'm not the only girl that has problems with him because no one will meet him. Sorry if i ever brought up my life problems but i will try to make you happy if you make me happy.
To block another Eccie Member:
  • Open your User CP
  • Select Edit Ignore List
  • Enter the Member's User Name
  • Click the Okay button
Reviewing the account of the Member you mentioned reveals that the Account has been disabled and has been for a while.