BE VERY AWARE of these two guys!

I had two NCNS this week.

One hobbyist did this on purpose, after knowing I had to make a vet appointment which interfered with the time I could of had to take my dog to the vet.

Handle name: the cute papi
Phone number: (281) ***-**3*
He has also messaged me several times in the past and he's always been arrogant in his manner.

The second guy set up the appointment, never called/text to let me know that he had an issue or changed his mind. I still don't know his reasons nor do I care to.

P411 ID: staff edit...SMI
Phone number: (281) ***-***3

I'm don't messing around. I'm moving and you either want an appointment or you don't, but don't mess with me because I'm done playing y'all's little games!!
A big NO-NO putting out ones personal P411 Info!
I had two NCNS this week.

.....don't mess with me because I'm done playing y'all's little games!! Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
Aren't NCNS posts supposed to be in CO-ED?

The only "alert" is the "Don't Mess With Me!"

Cute Papi is known and on most DNS lists
Aren't NCNS posts supposed to be in CO-ED?

The only "alert" is the "Don't Mess With Me!"

Originally Posted by LexusLover
I don't know all the rules. If I get call out, why can't they! From what I remember is someone telling me that it was okay to use p411 ID so they can be aware of them.
Cute Papi is known and on most DNS lists Originally Posted by Chap0508
Where was this list?
A big NO-NO putting out ones personal P411 Info! Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Why? Was it you? He was a complete jerk and I normally don't post alerts, but these needed to be posted.
LOL... cutePapi.... are you sure it wasnt FrenchToast or WolfWhistle ?
Jemma was so fuckin annoying on the phone, decided not to see her after all.
Moving ncns to coed
Some of these hookers will talk your ear off about the importance of screening,only to turn around and book an appointment with the cute fucking papi
  • N.M.
  • 04-24-2017, 08:53 PM
And they still didn't edit the phone number according to the "masking guidelines"....

*back to my inbox*

^^^^ yup. only 800 number combinations away
Cute papi is the devil dear. Never see him. He belongs dead irl.