What is the objective to lying in Hobby World....?

Providers use fake name......"That's a giving"
Hobbyist sometime give fake names, not all the time.

But what I'm talking about is after knowing someone for over a year, maybe near 2 years.

I actually stopped seeing said person last year and still kept in touch by text. So I'm trying to figure out why someone would tell another that they were no longer in a relationship but then provider receives a text from friends SO.

Can someone plzzz explain in MAN TERMS?

Ladies, What would y'all do if something like this happened too you?
*SO makes contact and friend wants you to lie to SO.....WTF?

*NO THIS IS NOT ANOTHER "WTF" threAD....so TryWeakly (go to your corner and STFU
men are lyin' cheatin useless dishonest fucks

ijs
I don't quite understand your "situation"... You received a text from his SO after you stopped seeing him?

For me, there is a difference between lying and "concealing"... I may not tell someone something or all of what I am doing, and that is concealing. But to verbally say something I know is false is lying.

Some of my most honest "relationships" are with providers... Why? Because I don't have to conceal anything to them. It is a straight forward exchange, where time has a quantified value both have agreed upon (with a few exceptions).

From a man's perspective, those are my 2-cents worth...
Providers use fake name......"That's a giving"
Hobbyist sometime give fake names, not all the time.

But what I'm talking about is after knowing someone for over a year, maybe near 2 years.

I actually stopped seeing said person last year and still kept in touch by text. So I'm trying to figure out why someone would tell another that they were no longer in a relationship but then provider receives a text from friends SO.

Can someone plzzz explain in MAN TERMS?

Ladies, What would y'all do if something like this happened too you?
*SO makes contact and friend wants you to lie to SO.....WTF?

*NO THIS IS NOT ANOTHER "WTF" threAD....so TryWeakly (go to your corner and STFU
Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
SW.. I never complain about another WTF thread... the more the merrier, IMO . I think it is awesome that you are joining him on the "posting makes me look like a fool" train..... carry on. TFF

And WTF does "thats a giving" mean?

ijs Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
TAKE THAT BACK GS!!
I AM not USELESS
lmao

IF YOU CAN'T LAUGH AT YOURSELF THEN STFU.
I don't quite understand your "situation"... You received a text from his SO after you stopped seeing him?

For me, there is a difference between lying and "concealing"... I may not tell someone something or all of what I am doing, and that is concealing. But to verbally say something I know is false is lying.

Some of my most honest "relationships" are with providers... Why? Because I don't have to conceal anything to them. It is a straight forward exchange, where time has a quantified value both have agreed upon (with a few exceptions).

From a man's perspective, those are my 2-cents worth... Originally Posted by Technogeek
Yes, I stopped seeing as a client/provider to just straight friends and only texted. I have that sort of relationship with few, not many. So, he tells me weeks ago that he no longer has a GF. Ok, fine,,,whatever. But then I wake up this morning to a text from so-called SO / wife asking how I know him blah blah blah. And noticed a text just before hers from him...asking me to forgive him that he lied. WTF!!

I DON'T GET IT!
To Mr. Weakling..... if you don't have an actual comment to make about my "rant" only lying people in the hobby world....then take a seat in the corner I have put you in and stay there till I say you can talk!

ijs Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
TAKE THAT BACK GS!!
I AM not USELESS
lmao

IF YOU CAN'T LAUGH AT YOURSELF THEN STFU. Originally Posted by loveitdou
Cum on....GS is right on bulls eye there.
It's just some of y'all FUCK too damn good to give up seeing those lyin' cheatin useless dishonest fucks....
About that "rant" ... or is it a threAD ?

Once your sentences start to make sense, we will have something to talk about. In the meantime, good to know I have real estate in your head...again.

Toodles!

Or is that Besos
Miss as GS said most men are like that. As a policy i tell the providers what they need to know on the other had if you have visited a provider few times it's a different story on the same subject, but there are exceptions. I just smile as part of a civilized convo....truth is at times irrelevant since we both have different objective for the time we spend...that moment...my opinion.....
No one gives a fuck. Now where the hoe's at?? :-D
^^^ Hi honey! LOL
About that "rant" ... or is it a threAD ? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Why can't it be both?
Cum on....GS is right on bulls eye there.
It's just some of y'all FUCK too damn good to give up seeing those lyin' cheatin useless dishonest fucks....
Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
Men are only good for two things..... (and most not even that)

But it's wallet and dick.

Maybe with loveit's wallet....and my dick, you'd have hit the jackpot.
Why can't it be both? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Well that's a first. I actually agree with something cb said.....not to get cb confused with CB....

Men are only good for two things..... (and most not even that)

But it's wallet and dick.

Maybe with loveit's wallet....and my dick, you'd have hit the jackpot. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Can it be your tongue 👅.....gives me goosebumps me thincks 🤔