NCNS

Dasfxx

I contacted him in response to a request that he had posted yesterday. We exchanged a couple of text messages and he gave me a time around midnight because he said he was working and had to close up. So around 10 I sent him a text message asking where we still on for 12 to which he replied absolutely. He said that he was in the restaurant business and asked me if I would like anything to drink. He mentioned wine and I said sure name the wine and he said that he would love to accommodate that. So I get a message around 11:30 1145 saying that he was on the way and would see me soon. 12 came and went. I sent a couple of texts still no response. He never called to cancel he never sent any kind of message or email stating that anything came up and he never returned any phone calls. After him giving me the time and not following up he will be on my do not see list from now on.
That's fucked up. I'm sorry that happened to you. I hope this isent a trend of guys being inconsiderate of a providers time.
He did same to me but said he was flooded in. This way 2 days ago. I blocked him as well I smelt bullshit a mile away
No excuse for him not calling in advance with an excuse.

But I will say that I've been flooded in before at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge and have had to cancel same-day when the weather turned wicked (I've mentioned this drawback to my Hobby hussying before), and I've been trapped for days at a time. Parts of the Houston area have certainly been awash recently. STILL no reason not to be civil and let the other person know you can't make a date!
That's fucked up. I'm sorry that happened to you. I hope this isent a trend of guys being inconsiderate of a providers time. Originally Posted by Haxxors
I am so sorry OP. It has happened to me all week! I have had 1 hhr appt. Eccie has become absolute trash! Your forced to drive your prices to comparison of BP, Or then you get "I need a discount " "
I seen you ad 2 years ago can I get the special"

Then you get can you send more picture One review says your bbW not curvy. Uh hell no! and I am not BBW I am in the fat category but I am no where near 200 lbs.

Then of course we have "where are you located" "What hotel"
uhm, learn to READ and screen your provider like I screen you!
Residential upscale pet and smoke free incall is written in solid. I don't go to hourly rooms don't even ask!

This whole new car thing. WTF? I mean "shall we add a "lot lizard section??

Then you run review specials and not any new review's hmm they fooled me again.

Lastly I dare the next man to walk into a session a pinch my nipple and draw tears to my eyes. I can't be milked fucker! Maybe pinching the head of your cock would bring equal pain.

I thought I was done lol... Before seeing a lady cut your dam nails! Take a shower hell I will wash you. But if you leave a footlong shit stain on the bed you are too grown for all that. I am going to put this one bold DO NOT WALK IN A LADY"S INCALL GO STRAIGHT TO TAKE A PISS THEN LAY DOWN AND EXPECT A BBBJ!! Fucker you will get an alcohol wipe.

Since I made it this far and I can feel the pack of wolves that NEVER buys pussy coming to attack.... Call me fat , whore, beach whale . blah . blah . blah

So please learn to be a hobbyist with some decency. Stop being as messy as high school girls having women bidding on y'all in the ISO ...Lowest PM gets the job. Fuck that! I am available at my normal rate.

Until you ladies learn to stand up and take back over this board they will continue to treat us like cheap street walking trash.
competing and fighting .

Welcome to the new Backpage Eccie!
That fucker doesn't know whom he missed out on....... Cameron is a bad-ass chica.... Tons of fun BCD......

His loss babe................

That fucker doesn't know whom he missed out on....... Cameron is a bad-ass chica.... Tons of fun BCD......

His loss babe................

. Originally Posted by threshold

R u being a hot mess today? Lol
I am so sorry OP. It has happened to me all week! I have had 1 hhr appt. Eccie has become absolute trash! Your forced to drive your prices to comparison of BP, Or then you get "I need a discount " "
I seen you ad 2 years ago can I get the special"

Then you get can you send more picture One review says your bbW not curvy. Uh hell no! and I am not BBW I am in the fat category but I am no where near 200 lbs.

Then of course we have "where are you located" "What hotel"
uhm, learn to READ and screen your provider like I screen you!
Residential upscale pet and smoke free incall is written in solid. I don't go to hourly rooms don't even ask!

This whole new car thing. WTF? I mean "shall we add a "lot lizard section??

Then you run review specials and not any new review's hmm they fooled me again.

Lastly I dare the next man to walk into a session a pinch my nipple and draw tears to my eyes. I can't be milked fucker! Maybe pinching the head of your cock would bring equal pain.

I thought I was done lol... Before seeing a lady cut your dam nails! Take a shower hell I will wash you. But if you leave a footlong shit stain on the bed you are too grown for all that. I am going to put this one bold DO NOT WALK IN A LADY"S INCALL GO STRAIGHT TO TAKE A PISS THEN LAY DOWN AND EXPECT A BBBJ!! Fucker you will get an alcohol wipe.

Since I made it this far and I can feel the pack of wolves that NEVER buys pussy coming to attack.... Call me fat , whore, beach whale . blah . blah . blah

So please learn to be a hobbyist with some decency. Stop being as messy as high school girls having women bidding on y'all in the ISO ...Lowest PM gets the job. Fuck that! I am available at my normal rate.

Until you ladies learn to stand up and take back over this board they will continue to treat us like cheap street walking trash.
competing and fighting .

Welcome to the new Backpage Eccie! Originally Posted by Beau Derierre
Actually, ECCIE is doing just fine for me, so I personally, wont put it in the trash category. I'm doing just fine here. I mean, an occasional guy full of bad intentions- but other tham that: im good.. Sorry ur having a bit of a time & hopefully the b.s will calm. Take care & stay safe!
R u being a hot mess today? Lol Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
I'm your hot mess babe......!! Lol....

Dasfxx has been doing this since at least late 2015.
So I got a new phone today and apparently one of the things I did not do was go through my contact list and block certain people that needed to be blocked. So he messages me asking me if he could make it up to me feel so bad about last night that he got drunk blah blah blah. What would happen if he showed up with two bottles of champagne and $100 and no activities requested...

Hmm. This guy.
https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=262769 <-- so you don't have to look far.

Sorry that happened OP.