Providers who accept paypal credit cards and related payments

Id like to make this a sticky fourm....

Ladies...

Who accepts credit cards and payment apps?
I accept cc for repeat clients
shit if I used a cc for all the sessions over the years I'd have a ton of airline points...
I accept CC/PayPal for returning clients.
  • RoxyG
  • 06-13-2017, 11:44 PM
I do.
I do. paypal & Venmo.
I accept Paypal on a limited basis from clients I've seen before; gents who live out of town and want to pre-book in advance of Houston visits; deposits for my Fancy Fantasy Renaissance Festival Tours and other special engagements.
I accept CC/PayPal for returning clients. Originally Posted by Karlie Raines

Where does one swipe his card?
PayPal for returning clients only.
It would be great if that type of list was compiled, that way the guys seeking this would not book with me and then cancel once they find out I don't accept CC's.

Since I have returned to this business last year I cannot count all the appointments men have booked, then after booking ask ... "do you accept CC's?" ... and when I reply ... "Sorry, I don't" ... they then say something to the affect of ... "sorry, maybe next time".

ASK QUESTIONS FIRST ....
BOOK APPOINTMENTS SECOND.
Where does one swipe his card? Originally Posted by pyramider

Well that's a good question taint it?...
Paypal & soon to be cc

shit if I used a cc for all the sessions over the years I'd have a ton of airline points... Originally Posted by SNL9933
I do CC for repeats .. or half cash half CC
I have LLC so it shows up under that for billing
This is a good thread.

I would like to bring up Venmo, as someone above mentioned.

I have used Venmo now for personal transactions, and I have to say, it's super easy, anonymous and really good.

I was thinking it could be a great new way to deal with hobby-related transactions.

I wonder if more providers start doing it, if it will catch on and more gents will as well?

I think I will do my part and start saying that I will accept Venmo from now on.