Hmmm......What can I say? ~👉~ It's STORY-TIME❗❗

Some of you might have read a few of my past stories....here. As I have also written a few of my own personal Reviews

So here are a few stories that have recently happened. You can also consider this being a Multiple-Review.

MFM
We started our meeting at a nearby Pub for a few CUCK-tails. My guy, let's call him "Z", came straight from work in dress clothes. Myself....I was wearing a nude / gold body suit w/o a bra and black dress pants and heels. The other guy, hmmm...let's call him "cuck" (don't want y'all to get confused on who is who, now). He was a bigger guy, dressed casual. Having a ton of laughs and drinking.

BTW...has anyone heard of this before? If you order Long Island Ice Tea's that you can only order 3 and then you are cut-off, but you can order a different drink.

Anyways, back to the story here.

After quite a bit of time goes by and we all go back to the cucks hotel. Z and I start kissing passionately and as Z started to take off his clothes. I saw that cuck was sitting in the chair rubbing his cock......(notice the difference in "cuck" & "cock".....different vowel). So I turned to him and said, why don't you come help me take off my heels and clothes. I did have nice nude thigh highs on w/ black seam in back. Kept those on.

As, Z and I are passionately tossing each other around as cuck watches us. I would turn to him and stare at cuck while I was getting fucked and licked. I then reached over with my hand and rubbed his leg.

Going on now for an hour and then cuck gets under me while on all fours getting fucked by Z.

Unfortunate though.....Z went "down".....Oh no. Felt so bad for him. So while cuck was licking me I was trying to get Z up again. cuck noticed and went back to watching. Z and I fucked a little more so he could finish. Then Z left and cuck and I had a short playtime visit of eating me and then a quick fuck.

OMG....I think I ran 5k marathon.....
A 2 hour visit that turned into a 4 hour visit!

FMF
My lovely, doubles partner contacted me few weeks back for a session with one of her regulars. It was going to be his 1st girl/girl visit. While gathering all the details.....and she says he wants everything.....I will admit that I was nervous. As a few people that know me, know that I'll do everything but lick kittys and I've never had that done to me as well. So, yea.....I was a tad nervous.

So, I head out to her incall early. She's having a few shots and I've got the music going. She's showing her place and I'm dancing. Yep....I luv to have me some fun....dancing!

So, I start changing out of the regular clothes, into something a little more appropriate.......crotchless black hose, black lace bodysuit, see-through over coat and black heels. (I'm a very visual person.....gotta give you details).

Few minutes later, her regular shows up. Very attractive mid 40's gentleman. I would say there was INSTANT chemistry. I don't even think we said hello or how are you doing, we went straight to kissing and into the bedroom.

Ok...so I can remember ALL the details.....I think there might be a REVIEW cumin soon!

But there were 69, DFK, hair pulling, spanking, mish, doggie, cg, rcg, msog, daty, dirty talking, girl/girl dfk, nipple sucking.....as wait for it.......my first daty received from her.

HF....for those who don't know what that means......HOLY FUCK!

I just went threw my 2nd 5k marathon....I think!
An hour, that went over.......but HOLY FUCK what a GREAT marathon it was!!

MF
Very early morning visit from a long-time regular. Very attractive, mid 30's stud...usually in a suit & tie, but not today. Jeans and polo.

Me......Crotchless black hose, black lace panties with a gem stone dangling in the front. Nice black lace designer bra with nude background and black heels.

As I open the door and hide behind as he walks in and he smiles. I close the door and as he is standing behind me and I start backing into him. lean up and kiss. How have you been? As I then stand in front of him and turn slowly for him to see all. Then I start walking into my bedroom with him behind me. I slowly let my see threw over coat, slide down my arms and take it off.

I turn around and gave him a light kiss. Baby, let me take care of you...I said. He went to get another kiss and I teased and pulled away. I wanted to help him with his clothes first. He asked me to spin around again so he could see my ass. As I turned......I'm like.....Since the last time I saw you, I've lost 17lbs......are you still going to want to see me if I keep getting smaller? He says...that's a very good question.......and he starts kissing me deeply. I then unbutton his jeans and pulled down slowly as I was slowly bending down while pulling down his jeans. OH MY......... is someone glad to see me or are you packing today, I said. Let me take a peak....as I put my fingernail to barely open up his briefs.....AGAIN.....OH MY.....he was PACKING for sure!!! As it went into my mouth. Then I stand up and he takes off his pants fully and then lays on my bed.

My hair is still wet from my shower.
As he is laying on my bed, I take off my bra and throw it. I got on top of him and teased a kiss and then started kissing slowly his chest. Looking up at him threw my wet hair......I've been a very naughty girl.....I hope you don't mind me teasing you........see, I'm a very smart individual. As I will just slowly tease the f*ck out of you so you just end up f*cking the shit out of me, I said. Oh you can tease me all you want, baby....he said.
Still kissing chest, moving to his inner thighs and just barely dragging my wet hair along his body. Teasing his cock with my mouth hovering over so close and not touching it. Moving my kisses slowly down his legs and giggling.....Oh wait...something I've got to do. I move down to his feet. I look up and see hi grinning huge as he is starting to wonder. My lips close to his toes and moving in very close.......he jokingly says.....don't do it....in a soft tone, you know what that does too me.....he says.

The first time I gave him a "big toe job" BTJ.....he said that was so erotic and felt just as good as getting a blow job. Oh yeah!!!! I nailed it. Too bad I didn't tie him up today while teasing. Damn it...details. Oh well, next time I'll tie him up. He's due!!

Mmmm.....look at that clear sweetness and tasty too

Then I lift up both legs for a nice rim job.......Oh baby I've giving you THE WORKS!! As I hear some moans......yes you are. As I then move slowly down to the next foot. But I can't let this one not have any attention. Kisses down the side of his foot and lick and suck his other btj. I then pursue to take my panties off and kept the crotchless hose on.

He says......Now, daddy is very smart too. Because you teasing me is just me teasing you too, because you want to get fucked...don't you baby? Oh, yes daddy I really really do!! Kiss me! I said.

Then he went for my nipple and then I pulled it out and said...I've got some whip cream....would daddy like some? I said

He says...Yes I'll take some whip cream.

I run into the kitchen to grab, but he stops me before I walk out of my room. Says....turn around for me again so I can see your ass. I turned around, bent over and slapped it a few times then ran into the kitchen for the whip cream.

I walk back in the room shaking it. First pulled my hair back in a pony tail. Then walk towards him. Here's what we are going to do...sit up for me. I said. I hand him the can of whip cream and I get on all fours. Put some whip cream on my ass and lick it. OMG.....that was a lot but licked it clean. Had a little dab on his nose...haha. so cute

Then he grabs a magnum and turns me over. I place on and he teases me with that hardness over my clit and then BOOM.....oh my god!!!!
I'm not going to be able to hold out much longer and I want to cum all over your face, can i? sure we can do that. But instead he just wanted me to finish him off for a nice protein shake for me.

TGIF.....because these marathons I've been running.... This MILF needs a nice relaxing hot bath and massage!!

Hope everyone enjoyed the read!
Anyone else make it past the second sentence?
  • bbkid
  • 06-16-2017, 12:03 PM
Bout as far as I got.....
Twice as far as me..
Anyone else make it past the second sentence? Originally Posted by tbone2u
Bout as far as I got..... Originally Posted by bbkid
Twice as far as me.. Originally Posted by Chlorine
The starving whores of summer are officially with us.
Anyone else make it past the second sentence? Originally Posted by tbone2u
No

The starving whores of summer are officially with us. Originally Posted by dearhunter
I'm thinking she needs a threAD sticky
No

I'm thinking she needs a threAD sticky Originally Posted by Mythos
These type of fun encounters are why I luv being a Provider
  • R.M.
  • 06-16-2017, 06:09 PM

I'm thinking she needs a threAD sticky Originally Posted by Mythos

I'm thinking she needs to brush up on the "Hooker Commandments"

RULE #1 - Discretion! You need to shut your damn mouth and leave your clients business behind closed doors!

Seriously! It's whores like this that give us all a bad name.
  • R.M.
  • 06-17-2017, 03:56 AM
I'm thinking she needs to brush up on the "Hooker Commandments"

RULE #1 - Discretion! You need to shut your damn mouth and leave your clients business behind closed doors!

Seriously! It's whores like this that give us all a bad name.
Originally Posted by Macy Manning
Look on the bright side of things. At least we all know this whore can't hold water for shit.
This is the closet that I can get to a silver lining.
These type of fun encounters are why I luv being a Provider Originally Posted by SweetDulce
I 2nd that
You obviously have way too much time on your hands..
Fyuck......there's 3 clicks that I'll never get back....