Bring Sexctexan to B/CS!!!!!!!!!

I know a few of us have been chatting about seeing her. But I think it is time for her and her friend to visit B/CS a few days. So who here in our area would visit her? She is super worth it. I saw her in Killeen once. She is very beautiful in person and built!
I will if our schedules permit. Weekdays are best for me.
I agree, she should come visit!
Seen her before in the bcs. What friend would be coming with?
I normally double with Sexc, and if there was enough interest I'm sure I could make my way down there, might be able to bring Sexc!!!!
I was messaging her today. I have 3 other guy. Besides these that are interested in good providers. Such as yourselves
I would certainly consider it. I'm tired of "fishing expeditions" and low quality traveling girls. Not that they all are, but we don't have much to choose from over here.
I think the girls should pack up and come to town TODAY!
I think the girls should pack up and come to town TODAY! Originally Posted by fireman1999
Best idea I've heard all morning!
Best idea I've heard all morning! Originally Posted by Scotty8783
+1
Awe I am coming soon maybe everyone should come up with a day and we come I also I have 2 friends Latin babie and Chyna Dreamz very beautiful woman like myself..
I have a feeling those DD's need some aggie sucking!!
Sexctexan, do you have any Latin Barbie pics?
If u can remember what Constance Marie (George Lopez's wife on his show) looks like u know what she looks like.
Thanks RK, Constance is a hot lady!! Can't wait To meet LB.

D