Eccie VIP!

Me and my foooking patnas always hang in VIP, whereeva we go. It's just a different vibe altogether and we got that juice so it makes sense to hang with other refined gents. It would be so sauce if Ec had a VIP sec where gents of discriminating tastes like myself could go and chitta chatter WID other like minded individuals and courtesans. Just a thought ec. Could be another source of rev to grease the wheels....
buy a foooking forum, yo.
ECCIE does have that, it's a private forum and it's by invitation only
ssshhh. Don't talk about fight club.
Why does this site need a private forum for the men and ladies to chat? What can they say there that can't be said here in COED?
ssshhh. Don't talk about fight club. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
see my earlier post.
I hear shinepro's candidacy was blackballed.
Me and my foooking patnas always hang in VIP, whereeva we go. It's just a different vibe altogether and we got that juice so it makes sense to hang with other refined gents. It would be so sauce if Ec had a VIP sec where gents of discriminating tastes like myself could go and chitta chatter WID other like minded individuals and courtesans. Just a thought ec. Could be another source of rev to grease the wheels.... Originally Posted by shinepro
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD ... iF AND ONLY IF THERE WAS SUCH A THING YOU SIR you AGAIN YOU WOULD FIT IN WITH SAID LIKE PEOPLE AS YOURSELF im sorry not being mean BUT

Damn shine who are you sir really previously? Is this spamming or hobby related for coed? Wonder who to ask about such a place for pussy,anyhow good luck my friend,let the imagination run FREELY..OR TO THE STRIP CLUB AND MAKE an invite only section for the cool peeps that make it rain with fo dollas

O YEAH FOOOKING WTF IS GOIN ON UP IN HERE...
What does VIP to shiney? Making it rain with $4$?
Is this fooking place shinepro-ed? Dude, you've never been in any VIP. You're broke son! Wait, it is tax time. That job at BK and your sisters dependents should get you a nice return.
Just keep shining shoes SP. IMHO, more wasted bandwidth here.
Slowly, but surely, shoe shine is getting easier to read. It didn't take long for Chappy to settle the fuck down and get the groove of this forum and site. Until you STOP . . . MAKING . . . STUPID-ASS . . . FUCKIN' SHITTY-ASS threads in CoEd,

Like Alyssa71 said . . .

we will "literally" clown you.
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD ... iF AND ONLY IF THERE WAS SUCH A THING YOU SIR you AGAIN YOU WOULD FIT IN WITH SAID LIKE PEOPLE AS YOURSELF im sorry not being mean BUT

Damn shine who are you sir really previously? Is this spamming or hobby related for coed? Wonder who to ask about such a place for pussy,anyhow good luck my friend,let the imagination run FREELY..OR TO THE STRIP CLUB AND MAKE an invite only section for the cool peeps that make it rain with fo dollas

O YEAH FOOOKING WTF IS GOIN ON UP IN HERE... Originally Posted by Cendell M
I foooking don't understand you're angst against me. I've never said a disparaging word against you ever. Most times I don't even respond to you.
Shine i don't have anything against anyone it's just a lot of useless threads,NO?

You don't have anything against me? sounds condratition IMO if you're saying "YOU" don't even respond to me did i do something to upset you?

I mean no harm or shade threads and the way you write is of course on purpose YOU never did that before.... Its easy peasy sometimes ....ijs....
What does VIP to shiney? Making it rain with $4$? Originally Posted by pyramider
Hold that thought be right back mr taint man..