City: Carrolton
State: Texas
Email Address: dayanabodyrub@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://tryst.link/massage/dayanasexy-69
Activities: FBSM, L1, Nuru, Shower
Hair Length and Color: Mid back, Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Latina
Physical Description: Beautiful. Nice tits maybe a C cup. Natural. Very Nice body. Maybe enhanced just to keep it all lifted and tight
Recommendation: Yes
This isn't an Amp/Spa review.
220 for that? Are you insane?
Even though wrong forum, that's crazy high
Oh was unaware that was high. I am new to the hobby and just got access to read full reviews.
I was unaware that was high as I am new to the hobby. Not that I have money to blow I was just unaware. Now that i have access i can view full reviews and know what to look out for.
I was unaware that was high as I am new to the hobby. Not that I have money to blow I was just unaware. Now that i have access i can view full reviews and know what to look out for. Originally Posted by Bigdaddykane24
Her ad says she only incalls but you are listed she came late to see you even though she doesn't work that day? Why does this look fishy?
its high but most Latinas are
Her ad says she only incalls but you are listed she came late to see you even though she doesn't work that day? Why does this look fishy? Originally Posted by shauk1960
She came in early to her incall. Her incall is not at her house but at a salon with individual suites.