State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website:
Activities: L1, L2
Hair Length and Color: Brown shoulder length
Smoking Status: no
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: B cups, Above average looking, ~5'3"
Details: Asked for an hour with Summer. Not my first time. She is attractive for her age and flirty. I asked for a hard massage and she backwalked and about ripped my skin off. Then with oil there was nice soft touch, sensual and had me smiling. She got to my ass area and did a little bit of teasing. She knows what she is doing. On the flip she motioned what I want and I asked for L1. She gives the best L1 and L2 I have ever had. She charges normal for L1 and a little high for L2 but is open to bargain if you are good at that. Only problem is she is trying to upsell due to high demand. I left very happy and relaxed. Recommend seeing her in the am.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice piece, but you should click on the template in order to have the proper tags sort the information into their respective places.
I see a slow down in subamp business. Looks summer's still hot and enduring.
Nice piece, but you should click on the template in order to have the proper tags sort the information into their respective places. Originally Posted by vigilant17
Can I edit or do I have to repost?
Nice piece, but you should click on the template in order to have the proper tags sort the information into their respective places. Originally Posted by vigilant17
Using the Template is probably required to get one free month of PA.

JoeBob - the template's ROS section, where you provide specific details, can only be viewed by PA members, and not the general riff-raff (No disrespect to any non-PA folks reading this). All of your "details" in this current review are visible to all levels of readership.

I think Vigilant is just pointing out that for your NEXT review, click the "New Encounter Report" button at the top of the page, fill it out, and submit. (You even got the lady's name. Many guys don't ask for it or don't understand what she says. So always introduce yourself, and be sure to understand her name. That helps all of your fellow mongers to know who to ask for, or avoid, at a Parlor.)
Alright, thanks for the info yall. I'll be sure to hit that template next time.
Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Originally Posted by TruthSayer
Some of us do not have access to the button for some reason. Could be android issues. Mods usually correct mine for me as I have to copy paste a template and fill it in with new info
Switch from mobile to full site and you will get access
I tried clicking full site, but it reverts back to mobile for me. Hate to hijack this review for this topic but this just started happening for me yesterday and now I can’t post an encounter from my phone. Anyone else seeing this too? Suggestions? I have notified staff. No response yet.
Originally Posted by cage196
Add a name