YIKES! My anal beads got stuck

No, not where your thinking-hehe!

I put some toys in the bathroom sink to clean up later and when I returned a few minutes later and started scrubbing one of my other fav toys, the anal beads slide down the drain hole where they firmly got stuck! All but about 3 were left in the sink while the others were down the drain.
So, I pulled and pulled to no avail, while a panic started to sink in as I thought about having to call maintenance.
They were firmly stuck and I was afraid I was going to break the string and make matters even worse.
So, I took a break and thought about it and decided to try pouring some vegetable oil on them to loosen it up and sure enough, it worked!
I was so relieved because I just don't think I could have brought myself to call for maintenance - talk about drawing attention to myself!!

Anyone have any similar stories of near disasters or embarrassing moments?
Oh, wow...I am really glad I decided to read past the title, I thought you were about confirm all my worst fears regarding anal beads. Don't scare me like that dammit!!
lol- I know Dannie-there is a bright side, huh?
This is so funny! This is the day for great thread titles! Between "My anal beads got stuck" and "self service nipple bar" ECCIE is the best place to hang out on a rainy day!
LMAO...26 Year Plumber
And here when you need me Sweetie
Just send me a PM
See its like I say: Its all about Timing and Lubrication.
See its like I say: Its all about Timing and Lubrication. Originally Posted by pyramider
LOL-now that is TFF!!
Good thing the vegetable oil worked, if not I would have recommended some Duck Butter, works ever time!
  • Sami
  • 09-08-2010, 02:38 PM
LoL Too funny!!
Kay, Next time we meet, what the heck, let's get a bottle of the veggie oil and see what we can cum up with!
This thread makes me shiver.....I had a vibrating butt plug get sucked in all the way by my partner, and will admit I freaked! Was able to fortunately reach in and pull it out after a couple of attempts. She was much less freaked than me. Lessons learned: the "backstop" ought not be flexible, and there is such a thing as a too small butt plug!
Ok angusranch-as long as something doesn't get stuck!!
This thread makes me shiver.....I had a vibrating butt plug get sucked in all the way by my partner, and will admit I freaked! Was able to fortunately reach in and pull it out after a couple of attempts. She was much less freaked than me. Lessons learned: the "backstop" ought not be flexible, and there is such a thing as a too small butt plug! Originally Posted by happyndallas45

Glad it only took a couple of days. I could see it going a couple of days.