The transition from Trophie Girl to Kendra Hart is almost complete!!!

Thanks to all who have chimed in, and thanks to all that have either emailed or pm'ed with their input.

The process was harder than I thought it would be but I am proud of all the changes that I have made.

The changes:

1. Name change: Kendra Hart (do you like the name?)

2. New sexier photos.

3. New website yourtrophiegirl.com (still under construction)

3b. My Website will include a members only area that will allow members VIP access to see me like never before. Members will have access to still photos as well as video footage.

4. Updated showcase (new pics there but still under construction)

With this change not only will you have access to more/naughtier content of me.... You can expect exceptional service, a great attitude and attention to detail..... the Kendra Hart way!!

Now go have some fun and enjoy looking at the few new pictures that I have in my showcase and feel free to email me, pm me or post here to tell me what you think, all feedback is welcomed. I will be adding more tonight so stay tuned for those.

Kendra Hart formerly known as Trophie Girl
Like the name - guess I'm a bigger fan of women as women and not just trophies. As for the pics.... before and after..... gotta say you're just gorgeous.
I'm ecstatic that you like the name and the new pictures.

Thank you!

Like the name - guess I'm a bigger fan of women as women and not just trophies. As for the pics.... before and after..... gotta say you're just gorgeous. Originally Posted by CenterLock
DELICIOUS!
Looks like a well done re branding. You did your research well and heeded to the comments that you solicited. Good job.
Love it!

Good job
Holy shit your hot, pm cuming!
Are you newbie friendly?
Very nice indeed! I peeked at your showcase and I had to do a double take for a sec...I thought you had pubes coming out of your panties, lol...I then realized it was only the lace stuff on your panties.

I thought we had our first BUSH provider!
Gorgeous pics and I love the name also! Good job!!

I also did a double take and thought perhaps it was the ever-elusive bearded clam, Jasser Not that there's anything wrong with that!
WOW...I love the new look and photos babe
I'm so glad you put that 2 page email I sent you to good use
Wonderful name and pics, wish you were a little closer to the Fort Worth side of things but after seeing this I may have to venture to North Dallas at somepoint!
Very pretty girl. Love the name Kendra it reminds me of Kendra Wilkerson, heffs old girlfriend.
I also did a double take and thought perhaps it was the ever-elusive bearded clam, Jasser Not that there's anything wrong with that! Originally Posted by Dannie
No there isn't!