Any Money In The $2T Relief Bill For Sex-Workers?

Is there any money in the relief bill for sex workers?

Is there any way to finagle its support for small businesses to support an SB as an out of work employee?
  • Fsn57
  • 03-28-2020, 07:03 AM
Is there any money in the relief bill for sex workers?

Is there any way to finagle its support for small businesses to support an SB as an out of work employee? Originally Posted by ICU 812
If they have a tax return (its still not too late to submit one for 2019), yes there is money for them. If they a have business, yes there is small business aid for them as well. They don't have to say the nature of their business is prostitution, they can easily claim personal consulting services.
If you filed a tax return and fall in the income thresholds you quality. They dont care if you're a hooker. Although Im not sure how many hookers have filed a tax return.
At least One DBA plus an Awesome CPA=

Every Provider should be filing taxes.

Happy Hobbying!
At least One DBA plus an Awesome CPA=

Every Provider should be filing taxes.

Happy Hobbying! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO

there's a rush of people wishing they had filed last year or this year, racing to do so before the stimulus money is apportioned.

funny how that works.

by the way, the Dallas Spas qualify for interest-free loans, with no payback required, if they keep the same ladies on staff, and hire them back when the crisis ends. the Federal Government is much nicer to the Spas than is the City of Dallas!
If you dont pay taxes how are you to get tax money back?
If you dont pay taxes how are you to get tax money back? Originally Posted by Gotyour6
You're not. If you don't pay taxes, the Feds assume someone else supports you, or you're doing something illegal (at a minimum - not paying taxes) on income.
  • Fsn57
  • 03-30-2020, 07:24 AM
If you dont pay taxes how are you to get tax money back? Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Just because you file doesn't mean you pay taxes. If you file for less than the threshold, you owe no federal taxes. In fact, depending on how much you file for, you can even make money with earned income credit. So in a normal year, it is possible to file a tax return, pay no income taxes, and get a check back besides. Add to that the stimulus bill and there's quite a bit of cash for someone who creatively files their taxes.

For someone who files below the threshold, and is self employed, they were not even required to have income withholding or pay quarterly taxes.
All true . . .but you have to file.

I someone has not filed a tax return, whether or not they owe any taxes, there will probably NOT be any stimulus money for you.

Just my understanding from what is out there on CNN and other outlets.
  • Fsn57
  • 03-31-2020, 01:58 PM
All true . . .but you have to file.

I someone has not filed a tax return, whether or not they owe any taxes, there will probably NOT be any stimulus money for you.

Just my understanding from what is out there on CNN and other outlets. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Yes, you have to file if you want a check this April. Otherwise, you can still get the money when filing your 2020 return. There is no reason providers shouldn't be filing.
Providers who filed a valid W2 or 1099 for the years 2018 or 2019 are eligible to receive the stimulus payment if they are not claimed as a dependent, which will be sent electronically to the bank account you listed on your filing, or you will receive a letter in the mail if no bank account was provided.
When this is over, just think of the surge of horny people that have been couped up and looking for relief, and now have a couple grand in their sanitized hands. :mf_laughbounc e:
Hopefully you can hang in there until then.
When this is over, just think of the surge of horny people that have been couped up and looking for relief, and now have a couple grand in their sanitized hands. :mf_laughbounc e:
Hopefully you can hang in there until then. Originally Posted by Mr.looking4it
Tangent to, but related: Givs everyone time to get their STD cleared up.
Yes there is if you know where to look and know how to submit it. I do. DM me if anyone needs help.
Hopefully you can hang in there until then. Originally Posted by Mr.looking4it
Very true but the value of that money today will buy less in the future

A monger buck today is going to be worth about .90 cents maybe +/- a few cents in ' purchasing power'; same thing goes for those guys paying in Euros, COP, Bhats, Reals and so on. The minute flights open up they will be full of men from the USA, Asia and Europe flying to all the good destinations in the world and we can all look forward to a unified wall of price gauging! Every guy I talk to who travels are saying the girls will raise rates

and I see no difference here, why wouldn't the girls raise rates. Well some may stay steady not risk the increase but truth be told I think these women all over the world will be smart enough to see the massive demand ALL coming back at once..

I might be wrong but prices sure as hell won't be going down

The good news is the thousands and thousands saved will offset the rising prices thru the ' period of mass demand' and prices drop back to normal once the guys all clear out a few visits/trips. The X factor will be can the price hikes hold up in light of all the client base that lost jobs or no longer have money. Well, time will tell.

Good luck to all the guys upon resuming activities; and good luck to the girls too. Truth be told; I will be happy to pay the temporary premium.