Encounter: Tiny Little Sasha

Date: 5/16
Name: Sasha
Phone: 314-391-8624
Email Address: sexxysasha789@gmail.com *
URL / Website: http://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fem...l/129730905489 https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=493308 *
City: STL
State: Missouri
Address: ST Charles
Activities: BBBJ,DT,BLS,FIV,FIA,MISH,DOGGI E
Hair Length and Color: It was up and dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is short and maybe 100 lbs that is her in Pic's
Recommendation: Yes

*staff edit: removed url from email field and replaced with eccie bio email, fixed broken urls. - RS
I can't seem to get ahold of her. Wont respond. She is in my wheelhouse for damn sure
Sorry to hear this, after having last minute cancellations and now total ghosting from another lady, I was thinking about trying her.
Alpine
shes so adorable, but has some pretty scary reviews on other sites. Always made me pause.
shes so adorable, but has some pretty scary reviews on other sites. Always made me pause. Originally Posted by mrpaisley77
Care to share where those reviews are? Probably should do it with PMs though.
sent
Mind filling me in on some of those as well. Heading to STL next week.
Care to share where those reviews are? Probably should do it with PMs though. Originally Posted by twosheds
Would love to know more in a PM. Thanks in advance on where to look!
She’s got some reviews on Springfield adultlook that imply she’s robbing hobbyists. In looking closely at those posters, it looks like there’s a good possibility that they were made by someone just running her down...especially based on the significant number of good reviews on both excise and also on adultlook. Maybe an old pimp/bf or a client who didn’t respect her menu/limits etc. stuff like that has happened before. All her good reviews describe her as a real gem.

My hobby time is limited, so I’ve not been willing to explore any further and stuck with reliable providers I’ve seen before. She looks adorable and sounds like an amazing provider based on good reviews. If anyone is able to speak from personal experience that’d be amazing.

Use your own judgement, but please offer up reports if you do. I’d hate to think I’d caused a provider unnecessary and undeserved difficulty