URL / Website: https://www.city-girls.com/mo/kansas...ting/zara.html
City: Kansas City
State: Missouri
Address: Downtown
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, Rim on her, DATY, Mish, Doggie
Hair Length and Color: Blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Taller in heals (5.7"), perfect model type body, big tits (36dd), great ass (not some big McDonalds fast food eating ass)tight and trim. Lean and hot as fuck.
Recommendation: Yes
If city girls can send more girls to here regularly, I might be willing to go through their unpleasant screening.
If city girls can send more girls to here regularly, I might be willing to go through their unpleasant screening. Originally Posted by peter86
Yep that's been a problem. But it's been well worth it to me to be screened and become VIP since I travel and have more access. But the more we get involved here the more likely they will be to send more girls on a regular basis.
The selection of providers for the price looks unbelievable!
Exactly. The pics are not fake and if you've ever been with a Russian or girl from Ukraine the experience far exceeds that of American women. They are into pleasing you.
Is this KC Or STL?
Exactly. The pics are not fake and if you've ever been with a Russian or girl from Ukraine the experience far exceeds that of American women. They are into pleasing you. Originally Posted by cowboyy
XO is also very good. But they haven't sent girls here for a long time.
Is this KC Or STL? Originally Posted by maxswell69
I've seen them in both KC and stl, but on this occasion it was stl. When they tour the go to stl and KC or vice versa. They do have a girl coming to both locations in a few weeks. Her name is Vita and she is hot!
XO is also very good. But they haven't sent girls here for a long time. Originally Posted by peter86
Yes they are and I haven't received anything from them for a while. Another one was ILE. But they don't tour anymore.
  • Fsn57
  • 07-16-2019, 06:07 AM
XO is also very good. But they haven't sent girls here for a long time. Originally Posted by peter86
Also, XO accepted P411 for verification. A lot easier than the others. I wish they would start coming back to St. Louis.