Own a piece of Dallas Night Life History with items from the original Baby Dolls, Million Dollar Saloon, The Fare , Deja Vu and and Cabaret Royale.

https://hibid.com/catalog/205233/bab...gories&ipp=100

make sure you wipe them clean of any white dried stains!
So does this mean they have all gone out of business? Or are they just selling old stuff they no longer need in order to raise cash?
If Burch needs cash, I wish they’d sell some lifetime/multi-year VIP passes like the Lodge. Walk in anytime and have a booth or upstairs room waiting on you free of charge.
If Burch needs cash, I wish they’d sell some lifetime/multi-year VIP passes like the Lodge. Walk in anytime and have a booth or upstairs room waiting on you free of charge. Originally Posted by TomCollins
Amen! I hope more clubs bring back the lifetime memberships. They started to go away from them because they wanted everyone to get fleeced for paying for vip rooms every time they walk in and have to grease the palms of the slimy managers.
The Fare sign is pretty tempting.
Is this Baby Dolls Dallas thats going out of business?
It looks like they are just selling old junk. I wouldn’t consider this to be a sign they are going out of business.
It looks like they are just selling old junk. I wouldn’t consider this to be a sign they are going out of business. Originally Posted by TomCollins
Thats A LOT of old junk.
From what I heard on one of the ladies snaps is they found out a customer had covid-19, gave it to one of the dancers and she worked at all the clubs. So they're getting rid of everything hoping to avoid themselves getting covid. I dunno bout this one and who the fuck wants stuff from a strip club?! And if it is true, thanks for not telling anyone buying their junk!
If Burch needs cash, I wish they’d sell some lifetime/multi-year VIP passes like the Lodge. Walk in anytime and have a booth or upstairs room waiting on you free of charge. Originally Posted by TomCollins
I disagree.

It may do an initial influx of cash, but over time, they are making more money with their VIP for a day premiums.

I know after I paid for my VIP membership at Buck's, every time I went in, I paid no cover or access to the VIP areas and as much as I went to the clubs and will after this pandemic is over, I spent money on drinks, but all the rest of my money went to the dancer.
Agreed. But when you need cash immediately, you can’t think about the long term impact. I really doubt that’s the case here anyway.
From what I heard on one of the ladies snaps is they found out a customer had covid-19, gave it to one of the dancers and she worked at all the clubs. So they're getting rid of everything hoping to avoid themselves getting covid. I dunno bout this one and who the fuck wants stuff from a strip club?! And if it is true, thanks for not telling anyone buying their junk! Originally Posted by Groggen
Depending on the surface, the virus is dead after a few days to a couple of weeks at most. Any virus that was in the clubs before they closed is far gone and dead. Selling stuff will do nothing from that aspect. Could be just clearing out warehouses and making a little extra cash while the clubs are closed.
Depending on the surface, the virus is dead after a few days to a couple of weeks at most. Any virus that was in the clubs before they closed is far gone and dead. Selling stuff will do nothing from that aspect. Could be just clearing out warehouses and making a little extra cash while the clubs are closed. Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing

Seems like someone looked at the accounting and asked "Why are we paying this much for this storage unit? What's in it?".
I'd be very afraid of lot 279, 280. ha ha
123 and 124: ATM machines. Do they come with any cash in them? LOL!