Encounter: Blair Fox in Columbia- I recommend.

User ID: Blair_Fox
Date: 09/2021
Name: Blair
Phone: +1 (573) 206-8866
Email Address: appointments@blairnikolefox.co m
URL / Website: https://www.blairnikolefox.com/
City: Columbia
State: Missouri
Address: South Columbia
Activities: CBJ, BBJ, LKF, DATY, FS, DFK
Hair Length and Color: Long Blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Blair is a long blonde cutie! She’s about 5’2, she has a rocking body and a pretty smile to go along with it. She was partially shaven downstairs, the rest of her body was silky smooth. Pictures match her body, her face isn’t shown in most of her pics but she’s got a pretty face too!
Recommendation: Yes
I mean... Given the education system in this country, I assume some people would fall for this, but if you want to get ahead in life, it's not by writing reviews for yourself.

It's simply providing better service and being a little more accommodating and fun for your clients.
She probably thinks she is the only one to ever think of self promotion. LOL
It's a good thing there are plenty jobs available in food service.
She was very convincing though......absolutely believable. I had my phone in-hand ready to contact her...NOT
Gentlemen Quacking a member is not allowed

Gentlemen Quacking a member is not allowed

Originally Posted by Dr-epg
To all the respondents, I’m definitely not her, I saw her over the weekend and decided to post about it, you can have your opinions I guess, but I’m imagining that if that were true the moderators here would be able to see that it’s the same IP posting reviews as her account. I just gave my honest opinion on her as she’s a new provider around here, and didn’t have many reviews at all.
Anyone interested in this provider should read the glowing review that popped up on TER today. Another reviewer with no history.
Not saying anything, just stating fact.
Gray, I don’t know what your deal is. I know for me personally I never had an Eccie account before I met Blair, because I’d never heard of it honestly. She talked about Eccie and how it had a review type thing, I’ve used other site to post reviews on before you can find my account name which is the exact same minus one 69. I personally have no reason to fake anything, and it’s pretty annoying you calling me out personally. I am not a fake account nor have ever been, I can’t attest for the new account today, I have no clue... but I am real. Thanks for your opinion, but it’s wrong.
Sir,
Please slowly and carefully reread my last post.
I did not accuse anyone of anything.
As I said I was simply stating fact.
If you look on TER you can verify what I said.
While you haven’t directly, you have certainly implied it. I wish you the best in your in devours on this site.
Anyone interested in this provider should read the glowing review that popped up on TER today. Another reviewer with no history.
Not saying anything, just stating fact. Originally Posted by grayturner
Read it and it's interesting to say the least.

IMO, I'm not so sure that review is as glowing as you suggest.

The "General Details", which anyone can read, states: "My biggest complaint is she always is late, though. I’ve come to expect it."

I wouldn’t see a provider who fits this description. My time is just as valuable as the providers.
Sir,
Please slowly and carefully reread my last post.
I did not accuse anyone of anything.
As I said I was simply stating fact.
If you look on TER you can verify what I said. Originally Posted by grayturner
I like facts:

just the facts Jack!
That's the facts Jack!

Yip, facts are always better than an opinion.

Well I think it is a good review,and hope to meet her.