Encounter: Sweetheartt24 SA

User ID: Sweetheart24
Date: 5/7/23
Name: Sweetheartt24
Phone: 8502998503
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-34c4064ec76c
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: -
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: None
Duration of Encounter: Overnight
Hair Length and Color: Black hair
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Big boots, black hair, bruises, small tits
Recommendation: No
That website is so sketchy. Would be very careful pulling anything off of there.
That website is so sketchy. Would be very careful pulling anything off of there. Originally Posted by Thelonius_Monk
SA "used to be" a goldmine. But it seems like during the past few years, it turned into scam-central for a lot of people.
Yes and girls with bad habits too.
I was doing great on there about 4/5 months ago but it has definitely dried up. I tried hitting this one up. Guess I'm glad she didn't bite. Trying SB now but everyone on there just seems to want to get ya to unlock the damned messages and then ghost out. I'm wondering if the guys running the site pay the girls for the number of messages they get unlocked.
I was doing great on there about 4/5 months ago but it has definitely dried up. I tried hitting this one up. Guess I'm glad she didn't bite. Trying SB now but everyone on there just seems to want to get ya to unlock the damned messages and then ghost out. I'm wondering if the guys running the site pay the girls for the number of messages they get unlocked. Originally Posted by Jammytoo
I found out from one of the girls that there is a setting that automatically sends a message to any profile she views. They have to turn it off, it is defaulted to send a message. So, I get a lot of one-word messages and then no response back
Sounds about right. Took me a bit to realize they have it set to automatically request photo access every time you send a message too. They gray it out on the webpage interface to hide it too.
I've met some decent ones in the past, but this one def wanted to warn about