300th Review

I was going to post this in the ML and get feed back from the guys but then I figured I'd miss out on the ladies perspective. I'm at 285 right now so if I do a review a day 300 will be here in no time. I feel the multi girl thing has been done. Then I thought maybe the multi girl thing taken to a new level like trip to Las Vegas. Truth be told I just want to make it a land mark review.

So boys and girls if it was you.....

Extra Credit... Should it be my LASDT review?
Maybe you can book a lady from each of the weight classes listed in your signature and have a free for all.

That or a gathering of BSCs and they can all grudge fuck you.
Maybe you can book a lady from each of the weight classes listed in your signature and have a free for all.

That or a gathering of BSCs and they can all grudge fuck you. Originally Posted by Fletchlives
The Whoa & WTF would eat the other weight classes and then I'd be cornered! did I mention I was hoping to survive the session.
just get a lil mini orgay & go for it!!!
  • Toyz
  • 03-04-2015, 12:36 PM
I would like it to be a "SL visits the world" review.

One Chinese, one from Thailand, one from Germany... Etc. Of course with the ever present Troll doll as witness to the proceedings.

Then the 300th can look like the Coke commercial "I'd like to teach the world to fuck" and have a dozen different nationalities in one gigantic SL & the Troll finale'.

Last review? Why? You gettin' married?
Honestly, I don't care what review number you are on. It's more important to you and a small circle of guys than anything. But then again, I don't have premium access, so perhaps I'm missing out on a a legendary page in history. History was never my forte anyways. I think you are a manwhore and attentionwhore. Let's not full ourselves into believing for one moment that #300 will be your last review here.

Marie
Honestly, I don't care what review number you are on. It's more important to you and a small circle of guys than anything. But then again, I don't have premium access, so perhaps I'm missing out on a a legendary page in history. History was never my forte anyways. I think you are a manwhore and attentionwhore. Let's not full ourselves into believing for one moment that #300 will be your last review here.

Marie Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Thank you for your well thought out plan for my 300th review!

ehhh....... 300 was written long ago........ You are only at 285 because the system does not give you credit for all the ones you've shared in more private places.....

I think you should pause...... recalculate and come back with the real number..... Maybe mass publish all the super secret ones... Show "daaaaaman" he hasn't BEEN da man for a while now and put together a parch to #500
If you are going to do 15 then I would suggest a repeat 7 of those you have already reviewed TELLING US WHY they are your top 10 with photographic evidence of their performance.........

Then mix in the 7 of the most promising you have never seen.....

Pick the best of both groups and bring them together for a Queen of the SlamDango FuckFest where the one that gets the last pop out of you in a 12 hour period is crowned Troll Queen 2015 at a dinner party where you introduce all 15 to your 10 favorite supporters as "tokens" of your appreciation for their support over the years.... and then an all night Key Party ensues with partner swaps every 2 hours...

Commission a Commemorative Troll Doll to be designed and produced in a very limited quantity for the event.
Or perhaps you should take the opportunity to legitimize your reviews todate..... to set aside all the questions in regards to whether these girls are "all that and a bag of chips" as well as truly independant....

Convene a "Blue Ribbon Panel" of 5 of you harshest critics..... Ply them and the last 15 girls out to Chateau Still Looking in the Mountains near Branson for a weekend of Osmond Brothers music, Magic shows and have each judge spend time with each girl and write a review to compare to yours.....

You need to think BIG!

No measly 300th or 500th review will make the statement you really want to make...
I think you are a manwhore and attentionwhore.
Marie Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Did you catch the part where I was complimenting you by comparing you to myself? We need to clink glasses again the next time I'm in town
the odds say you have from 6-9 kids now since condoms only work 97-98% of the time....
Baby shower soon? (-;
ehhh....... 300 was written long ago........ You are only at 285 because the system does not give you credit for all the ones you've shared in more private places.....

I think you should pause...... recalculate and come back with the real number..... Maybe mass publish all the super secret ones... Show "daaaaaman" he hasn't BEEN da man for a while now and put together a parch to #500 Originally Posted by Whispers
SL the lost episodes
SL the what was I thinking
SL the BBW study

Did you catch the part where I was complimenting you by comparing you to myself? We need to clink glasses again the next time I'm in town Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Oh never call... You never write...its a winder I can go on
the odds say you have from 6-9 kids now since condoms only work 97-98% of the time....
Baby shower soon? (-; Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Not a chance! Vasectomy is your friend!