Women auctions virginity at Bunny Ranch

Women helping her family after house burn down.Dennis Hof get half of money.
She said she planned to continue working at the ranch for the next five years and make her way to law school. Not everyone has approved of her decision.

She is a virgin that turned into a hooker.

The bunny ranch gets half. Holy shit.
I will pimp her ass for 1/4
I've never been a fan of the 50-50 split. It should be more like 70-30 in favor of the lady. At the least 60-40. I get that the house has a lot of people to pay (madam, security, bartender, etc) but I think the house needs the ladies more than the ladies need the house. The lady could just go into business for herself and keep 100%. Plus on top of that, they charge the lady rent for her room and I believe they have to pay for their own air travel. Can get real expensive for the lady if she doesn't have a good outing at the brothel.
  • Tiny
  • 10-25-2016, 07:54 PM
The bidding is up to $400,000! That is just nuts. Would I do her for free? At the risk of sounding like Donald Trump, take a look at her, I don't think so.
The bidding is up to $400,000! That is just nuts. Would I do her for free? At the risk of sounding like Donald Trump, take a look at her, I don't think so. Originally Posted by Tiny
she actually looks cute to me, i think that's the point of wanting to screw an innocent virgin next door type.... not some barbie doll looking chick with fake boobs and lip injections. but whatever floats your boat.
I would have done this but I lost mine at 14.
That was you?

Shhhhhhhhhhh
Bunny going to hit the lottery.Pimp going to take half of money.
I understand this is a business deal and both parties are in it to make money, but 50%. It's not like she doing this just for the money it's for her family and she's giving up the only thing of value she has, herself.
Look at the publicity the Bunny Ranch has gotten and the fact that she's going to work there for 5 yrs.
I would say a 70/30 split on her virginity and whatever the normal split is after that.
Brothels all charge 50%.
She's not bad looking by any means. Although I'm not a fan of the baby fat in the face. But that's to be expected given her age. I usually avoid the younger girls.
Not only do Brothels charge 50%, they also charge for room and board, and the woman is responsible for maintaining her license, which involves paying for testing every 2 or 3 weeks.

Yes, you can keep all of your money by being independent, but you can't be arrested for working at a brothel. It all depends on someones risk aversion.
  • DSK
  • 10-27-2016, 08:08 AM
I've never been a fan of the 50-50 split. It should be more like 70-30 in favor of the lady. At the least 60-40. I get that the house has a lot of people to pay (madam, security, bartender, etc) but I think the house needs the ladies more than the ladies need the house. The lady could just go into business for herself and keep 100%. Plus on top of that, they charge the lady rent for her room and I believe they have to pay for their own air travel. Can get real expensive for the lady if she doesn't have a good outing at the brothel. Originally Posted by Clark W. Griswold
There is usually a reason for the market rate. You could always try to compete against them and see if you can make money at 70-30 in favor of the lady.

At first glance, it does seem high for the house to get half. I can't see living in the middle of nowhere, in the desert, and not making as much as I could, though. After you fucked all the girls a few times, it could be mighty boring.
Not only do Brothels charge 50%, they also charge for room and board, and the woman is responsible for maintaining her license, which involves paying for testing every 2 or 3 weeks.

Yes, you can keep all of your money by being independent, but you can't be arrested for working at a brothel. It all depends on someones risk aversion. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Don't forget room and board cost.Alot of expenses working in brothel and pimp takes half of money.