Any information on Jae

Anyone have any information on this you g lady

https://little-rock.skipthegames.com...y/390719915955
Red flags

Wide open menu
Does not take cash
Phone number not local
It’s kinda weird. I’ve seen her ads for a while now and it used to be a local number. When I contacted her she actually asked for cash, and the ad said cash and apparently it got changed. I’m just trying to decide if it’s worth a shot and was hoping someone might recognize her and know for sure
Here’s another ad that actually includes cash and a few more pictures as well

https://little-rock.skipthegames.com...n/046506596516
My recommendation is avoid. Set up a meet then crickets, no communication and no show.
I see her pretty often, she’s shy to begin with, but then opens up. I wouldn’t say she’s a top tier provider, but definitely fun. I saw her about a week ago actually after trying her old number for a while then saw her new number posted so I hit her up. Evidently her and her boyfriend were robbed and had to get a new phone. She’s definitely worth a shot if you can get a time with her, but I do know she prefers incalls. Also, I’ve always paid her cash except for once when I saw her twice in one night and didn’t have enough cash for the second meeting.
Well I guess I’ll keep trying and maybe hit paydirt eventually. Not a good sign when I heard nothing yesterday at the time and location. But she’s probably not the only difficult provider to contact so hopefully persistence pays off
I see her pretty often, she’s shy to begin with, but then opens up. I wouldn’t say she’s a top tier provider, but definitely fun. I saw her about a week ago actually after trying her old number for a while then saw her new number posted so I hit her up. Evidently her and her boyfriend were robbed and had to get a new phone. She’s definitely worth a shot if you can get a time with her, but I do know she prefers incalls. Also, I’ve always paid her cash except for once when I saw her twice in one night and didn’t have enough cash for the second meeting. Originally Posted by Dwoo10

Hey thanks for the info. Can you do a review so we can get an idea for her activities?
For sure! I’ve been meaning to ask if she felt comfortable with a review, but I’ve got a text in to her to hopefully meet tonight and if so, then I’ll put one out there!
For sure! I’ve been meaning to ask if she felt comfortable with a review, but I’ve got a text in to her to hopefully meet tonight and if so, then I’ll put one out there! Originally Posted by Dwoo10
I’m really interested in this as well, she checks a lot of the boxes for me and really interest me. I was fairly sure things were set the other day, we established a time, ROS, etc, she provided the address, then when the time came all communication ceased and crickets. I was in LR for work so it wasn’t a completely wasted trip but it was frustrating because I could definitely see her becoming a regular for me since she’s closer than another provider that is similar and checks the boxes for me
I was setting up meeting with her once, after chasing each other for a while and trying to find a time that worked for us both, and finally was making it happen, until.... while on the phone with her a thuggish black guy(no racist remark, just don’t want to get caught up or deal with pimp drama) started talking in the back ground and I was immediately out! Nope, not for me. I’ve dealt with dead beat pimp drama and been robbed by a thuggish boyfriend. So, it was a hard pass for me. Not worth the risk.
Knowing what I know now, I’m going to stick with high review providers here (minus one or two that might be an issue based on men’s lounge info)