Any info questions

I really don't understand all the inquiries about women on STG in Central Arkansas. Almost all of them are scammers or something else. There's good legitimate ladies that say they're coming but end up canceling because lack of bookings. Traveling ladies usually are on time and have a hotel room for the whole day which makes it easier to schedule.
+1
I can answer for why I ask. Being relatively new, actually really new, I’m still trying to find my way along. So if I see someone that catches my eye I ask to see if anyone else has seen them. Plus a lot of the top providers ask for references and being new I have none to provide. So for me I’m just trying to get information and learn, especially ones to avoid.
I can answer for why I ask. Being relatively new, actually really new, I’m still trying to find my way along. So if I see someone that catches my eye I ask to see if anyone else has seen them. Plus a lot of the top providers ask for references and being new I have none to provide. So for me I’m just trying to get information and learn, especially ones to avoid. Originally Posted by hogfan4201
I understand where you're coming from on your response.
Let me also add that sometimes it comes down to budget as well. I’m actually planning on getting to the point I’m avoiding STG or similar but starting out in the top flight of providers wasn’t practical or realistic. That is my goal though, eventually get to the point where it’s the top providers in CA (Chloe Belle for instance) and ones from NWA that might be in CA( Ginger for instance).
Well keeping on point about Central Arkansas and STG. It's either real cheap for a wide open menu or high for a non GFE friendly menu. I understand budget plays a decision who you chose. But you're on the right track with Chloe. I'm not in or play in NWA so I can't say who is top tier there.
Chloe is so sexy and in spite of that she is a real sweetheart
I really want to give it a shot but I have no references to provide so I’m kinda stuck. I just started dabbling in this starting in May so I’m still getting my sea legs so to speak. She’s definitely a bucket list provider in my book
You have 4 reviews, I bet Chloe would see you. Send her a text explaining your situation.
I had a provider tell me that she doesnt come here and other dont either because Little Rock is dead.
You have 4 reviews, I bet Chloe would see you. Send her a text explaining your situation. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
I will try this and see what happens. It’s definitely worth a shot
A lot of providers will n LR
Well I took the chance and contacted Chloe and explained the situation, fingers crossed. No risk no reward right
Well fortune favors the bold. Things are looking bright
Good to hear for you. You might just get where you want to be without going thru alot of hit and misses.