body 2 body massage!

As some of you may know I provide b2b rubdowns. However, I only receive a handful of requests per month from eccie guys. Would you guys be willing to share some massage experiences with me via pm or otherwise. I really enjoy providing massage and would like my scope of practice to be 20% gfe, 50% bdsm, and 30% massage. I am always looking for ways to do things better and I can't do that without your help!
No problem, send me a private message and I will give you my email address and let you know.

They don't call me the FBSMexpert for nothing
Check your pm's
Damn! I long for a PM from Miss Bangs..........I just dont do FBSM.....yet..........
Richcran, what are you doing up at this hour? Lets pm each other I have something to tell you anyway!
LOL! Just to clarify..........Brit is one of my ATF's......and I got the Pm!!!! lol
I will be in Austin next week! I'm a FBSM lover and looking for a couple while in town. You can do me!
I will be in Austin next week! I'm a FBSM lover and looking for a couple while in town. You can do me! Originally Posted by OldSouthernGent
I'm here too but for the ultimate body2body you should try the Nuru.
and it would be perfect for you to get both Britney and I for the most incredible "slip and slide"
Hey Dagny! Are you doing doubles with Brit with NURU??

I may have to save my pennies faster!!!!
Dagny, you know I've never had a doubles massage!!
If you try them you are in for a treat. They are pretty awesome by themselves, so I am not sure I could survive the two of them together!!!!!

Spacemtn
  • bbj
  • 08-13-2010, 11:39 AM
Hey, i am up for it. PM me
Brit. check your PM
i haven't even talked about it to Brit, you saw what it is. So don't know if she wants to.

I don't know about doubles massage, if the 2 gals don't have the same pressure or technique I can see it being VERY distracting.

I was talking a double nuru which I think could be LOTS of fun. Even if all were nuru newbies.
Dagney, I would be delighted to DEW the slip and slide with you my lady!
Hark, my dear, I read your pm...thanks for the erotic material. NICE!! What the hell? Are you writing penthouse letters again?
Spacemnt, I don't want to share. hmmph