Former provider meeting in Public.

Soooo. A former (at least I think former) provider runs a social group locally. I've been meaning to stop by and say SAAAAPRISEE!!! But I'd be discreet about it. I know her heart would skip a few beats when seeing someone in public that she formerly saw a few times. So far I've been busy with other things when they have meetups or working so haven't been able to join. But maybe one day I just might. What ya think about the situation?

I won't give her real name or hobby names she used so no need to PM. But if you know you know....
I ran into a former provider years ago, she was working checkout at a retail store. I had my son with me, so couldn't say much. She recognized me, I recognized her, we both handled it well. We all have private lives, I wouldn't want a provider surprising me somewhere public.
Surprises are out.
Discreet acknowledgements are in for purely coincidental things.
  • Roboz
  • 12-05-2023, 12:37 PM
Concur 100% UC. No many of us want a provider to drop into our RW situations on purpose
I say she'll respect and don't surprise her
I ran into two providers I had seen many times when I worked retail in the DC area. In both instances, we just subtly nodded at each other and move on - and in both cases, we had good laughs about it the next time we saw each other.
It's been a few years, she may not even remember. It's a group thing they do frequently. She has to know there is a possibility of someone she's seen before showing up. If I go sometime I won't play it as a surprise, just go hang out and see how things go. For all I know she might see a few guys still under the radar. It is mostly older people that I generally wouldn't hang out with, but I'm getting up there in age so not that far off.
I had one provider show up at my place of employment, I disappeared until she left. Was my mistake in previously taking her to the place of an evening when all employees had left for the day. Did have a wonderful time in my office.
I own a bar
A super smoking hot provider was a musician and playing at my bar one night������
Embarrassing
So, it finally happened. The meet up group she is a part of posted they would be at my regular hang out. Saw her there with the group and went up to their table after it thinned out a little. Started up a little conversation and she said you look familiar. lol I kinda blew it off and said must recognize me from a neighboorhood social app. She said that must be it. Had a little chat with the table then went off to get something to eat. No harm done. I know she probably knows where she's seen me before but the rest of the table doesn't know about her past. She has to know being out in public there is a chance meeting with a former encounter.
I had a chance meeting with my regular girl one morning when were both in the same doctors’ waiting room. It took me a minute to place where are knew her from then - bam! Rush of excitement. We didn’t acknowledge each other but DM’d her after. It made our next meeting even hotter.
I was at the mall with my grandson the other day..when I got home I had an email from a guy (who ive never net) that said " I saw you at the mall"
Yeah its totally realistic that someone you've met BCD will see you in public. Like Dallas I'll get back and see messages saying "I just saw you". A few times I have been out with my girls and waiter/waitress says such and such or that table or a gent paid for yall bill etc. I'll get a message from a hobbyist saying it was them that did it.
I ran into a former provider years ago, she was working checkout at a retail store. I had my son with me, so couldn't say much. She recognized me, I recognized her, we both handled it well. We all have private lives, I wouldn't want a provider surprising me somewhere public. Originally Posted by woody4eroticfun
You’ve always been a real gentleman.
I once ran into someone in this thread in OP a few years back. Apparently, we both like junk stores. I didn't say anything because I don't know who is around and didn't want to put anyone in an awkward spot. I did the same thing with my coworkers before I retired. I'm getting too old to kick a jealous husband's ass.