MFM DP

I think a MFM with DP can be compared to someone’s favorite food but there is always someone that has a different palate. I so happen to love a great MFM DP encounter. I don't find these encounters the least bit bisexual. I say that as a 50-year-old white straight male who is good looking and blessed to be well endowed. Recently I fulfilled one of my female playmates and my fantasies by inviting another male to do her first DP pussy. We were pleasing a woman and that’s what I find erotic. As a straight male there was nothing homophobic about it. It was totally hot and watching her enjoy it was the best thing for my inner being as well as hers. Obviously my male friend and I did a high five. Actually we all three did. Life is so wonderful when you find what you like and can do it!! I want to live my life the way that it makes me happy. I would love to find a fellow straight male hobbyist in Colorado that would like to partake in one or several of these type of encounters with me (taking care of their own $$ part) and one of my female playmates. I have a female playmate that wants to do this again and a couple female playmates that want to try it for the first time. But too no avail it is difficult to find a like minded male hobbyist to share this experience with.