Lae Enforcement Sighting at Bibo or the illegal game room

Yesterday I was driving down Parmer Lane and noticed an undercover law enforcement vehicle next to the swimming pool business.

Bilbo Spa right across the street. There is also a new illegal game room two houses to the right of Bibo

Not exactly sure what was being watched or if those businesses are under surveillance but this is potentially alert worthy in the 2300 block of west parmer lane. .
I just had to read this. Like watching a train wreck. So treesnot came out of his mothers basement. It was time for his daily patrol of local amps eith mcgruff the crime dog. Sees an and mcgruff the crime dog are on patrol of the local amp. Spots an "undercover law enforcement vehicle" observing a location. Du du da. Must be preparing a bust. Will officer treesnot be able to get time off from mall security to jpin in. Tune in tomorrow. Same bat time.same bat channel. What a dweeb.
Wrong. My alert is 100% fact. I even stated it might not be Bibo. Also, stop calling me treesnot. Its disrespectful and against the guidelines.
Not to defend Treetop or add fuel to his fire, but the last three times I went to Revital in the evening, there was a car parked up front with someone sitting in it and watching people go in and out of the shop. The last time I was there, there was someone park up front, to the far right of the building, with what looked like a laptop mounted on the dashboard, watching the shop. That evening the shop closed early, so mamasan must of been aware of it. Going to hold off on going back for little while.

Has anyone else noticed this at Revital? It may be a little hard to spot during the day, since there are a lot of people shopping in the area.
With eva getting so much attention i think it is wise to stay away. Sometimes these reviews bring unwanted attention. The risk vs. Reward is to high on the risk side for Revital. Add that to the incrased numbers of fs amps opening close to neighborhoods it is wise to be cautious.. I see a citizen outcry on the horizon.
Not to defend Treetop or add fuel to his fire, but the last three times I went to Revital in the evening, there was a car parked up front with someone sitting in it and watching people go in and out of the shop. The last time I was there, there was someone park up front, to the far right of the building, with what looked like a laptop mounted on the dashboard, watching the shop. That evening the shop closed early, so mamasan must of been aware of it. Going to hold off on going back for little while.

Has anyone else noticed this at Revital? It may be a little hard to spot during the day, since there are a lot of people shopping in the area. Originally Posted by DrSticks2
When you get a gut feeling something isn't right it probably isnt. I've never seen Revital but I did see LE across from Bibo. If you have possibly seen LE around Revital then others should avoid the place too.
When you get a gut feeling something isn't right it probably isnt. I've never seen Revital but I did see LE across from Bibo. If you have possibly seen LE around Revital then others should avoid the place too. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
TreeTop, a squad car will be driving towards your direction within the next 24 hours. That’s 100% fact. Did you leave the donuts out?
TreeTop, a squad car will be driving towards your direction within the next 24 hours. That’s 100% fact. Did you leave the donuts out? Originally Posted by BigBamboo
OMG! You are correct bro!
With eva getting so much attention i think it is wise to stay away. Sometimes these reviews bring unwanted attention. The risk vs. Reward is to high on the risk side for Revital. Add that to the incrased numbers of fs amps opening close to neighborhoods it is wise to be cautious.. I see a citizen outcry on the horizon. Originally Posted by Otisdriftwood

That's a really good point. This post pandemic proliferation of fs spas in far NW austin in Wilco seems likely to get attention. For years it just been a lot of L1 joints out in that area, and those have largely been left alone, but this trend may not go unnoticed.
Just wanted to let my Eccie brothers and sisters know that this place was raided by the brave women and men of law enforcement.

Probably best to avoid I Love Spa in Round Rock and Revital as well because the adjacent business owners have had enough of that criminal enterprise that's engaged in human trafficking.

Don't get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.
All these places that traffic women need to be closed!
Scorched earth style!