Greek providers at any places in Austin

Anybody know of any AMPs local to austin that have any ladies that offer greek? Appreciate the info
can't say I do. Only ones I know locally are indies and I think the occasional agency gal.

I think you'd have to go to Dallas for an amp gal who does it.
Id be ok with any asian independent provider too... its more an asian thing than an MP thing for me
have you had any luck? It seems like you just resurface every year to ask about greek. Have you ever found any?
Id be ok with any asian independent provider too... its more an asian thing than an MP thing for me Originally Posted by quasigood13
To answer your question since you seem to be on a quest here: You can probably count on one finger the number of Asians who do Greek. Used to be a couple in Dallas years ago; not sure if any still there. If you try to combine Greek + Austin, you're more likely to be struck by lightning. And Greek + Austin + AMP, you're more likely to be struck by lightning while being eaten by a shark in Lake Travis.

That being said, I'm sure they're out there somewhere, but if a local monger found that Unicorn, more than likely would keep it to himself.

Good luck! BTW - multiple posts with the same question is a little annoying.
  • Billi
  • 03-17-2021, 11:20 AM
Candy at Revital experienced it first hand.cost a bit extra..
Bobo Revital she offered for extra but did not partake in the activitys.
I slide my whole finger up the butt of a girl at bliss spa at west gate and Jones. I’m working on getting her more comfortable for more eventually. I was thinking she would object but she always allows it.
Candy at Revital experienced it first hand.cost a bit extra..
Bobo Revital she offered for extra but did not partake in the activitys. Originally Posted by Billi
How much extra? You can post in private.
  • Billi
  • 03-17-2021, 04:15 PM
Not sure how to post in private. You can pm me if you want.
We all want to know how much extra.