Naming your Points

Moved this quote from reviews....

I think it is better to put the provider's name in the title. I think there used to be mods that did that. It helps for better searches. Like I found this review looking for an African-American lady in the buffalo area named Beauty. I hope it is okay to say African-American, I just came off ban for calling a male bozo. Pretty sensitive around here. Nice to see y'all.

But but but I do appreciate the provider's name in the title. Originally Posted by JennerJammer
You can call them your Bozo points....
Tell us the details -- who gave them to you... linck to the post in question etc!!!

I've always tried to name my points....
My Krill points came from Armortib for this post:
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...55&postcount=2

DD hit me up for some cunt points for this post:
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...66&postcount=7

And I really should pay better attention... but he gave me cunt points for this post too:
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...5&postcount=22

And I'm not even sure why I got these "harassing" points from Highway...
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...2&postcount=57
But the reason was general disrespect of others....
Seriously... does that sound like me??? Disrespectful???
Fuckin krill eating cunt mods around here....

I was hoping for some "supersize" points.... but I guess I need to try harder....

Enjoy your bozo points!!!
You can make a great creampie with those points and throw them at your favorite mod someday!!
You know me... silver lining guy....

What could possibly go wrong? lol
What could possibly go wrong? lol Originally Posted by Highwayman64
You're such a slacker, Highway.....Paulie wants super sized points, give 'em to him!

elg.......
You're such a slacker, Highway.....Paulie wants super sized points, give 'em to him!

elg....... Originally Posted by elghund
LMAO....Yup.... this way jimmie jam can carry on just like before......
What could possibly go wrong? lol Originally Posted by Highwayman64
Actually... almost NOTHING could go wrong....

Now I'm no modtard... but I know a lot about getting points, and I know even MORE about talking about them....

And I know that it's okay to talk about receiving them... the modtards (and in my case, the admintards), who issued them.... and the reasons they were issued....

Eventually.... I'll get me those supersize points...
Unless I go after some Blitzer or Rodeo points....
I'm weighing my options....
"Like a high-end Las Vegas buffet....steak and lobster all the way"
I wasn't going to name my FAVORITE points.... but the steak and lobster points were quite tasty....
Wish I could have SUPERSIZED those points!!!

I think I got to wash them down with some cotton candy points from a PGH mod a couple of days later.....

I really should post all four pages of my "infractions" one of these days....

C'mon Jammer, tell us more about the Bozo Points....
I have stinky smelg points, lots of tiny lame brained latina points and quite a few pauly fucktard points : )
Gotta be good now, atleast for the next month or so... Their adding up fast lol
"Like a high-end Las Vegas buffet....steak and lobster all the way" Originally Posted by camouflage
Im waiting on that steak and lobster date, hurry up babe!!! But I will be more then happy with crab legs instead, mmmm just sayen lol... will def make it worth your while hottie!!!! ♥
My sis is in AZ, so I'm good with traveling : ) ijs lol
I'm not much for high end but I can pretend ; )
Xoxoxoxoxo
I must be some sort of angel. I don't have any points. I do have a warning though.
I have stinky smelg points, lots of tiny lame brained latina points and quite a few pauly fucktard points : )
Gotta be good now, atleast for the next month or so... Their adding up fast lol Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
But at least NOW you know that Paulie Fucktard points are sweeter than a hot fudge sundae with nuts on top!!!!
I must be some sort of angel. I don't have any points. I do have a warning though. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Slacker.
Is your warning worth naming?

Was it something cool like general disrespect??? Or was it lame like threAding??
Give us the linck to the warning.... maybe one of the more creative guys can name them for you!!

Edit add: Funny that the girls are more willing to play than you fucktards.....
But at least NOW you know that Paulie Fucktard points are sweeter than a hot fudge sundae with nuts on top!!!! Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Those red headed cunt points are pretty sweet and def tasty, maybe even the best u ever had?!?! Lol : )
It was a lame warning. Nothing exciting.
It was a lame warning. Nothing exciting. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Their normally pretty lame regardless.. lol