Hazard & cost of Car date

Ticket cost more than the road head.

[IMG][/IMG]
I'm curious, what happened to the provider?
Lol !! Nice one AG !!
I'm curious, what happened to the provider? Originally Posted by Heidi.Fly
Arrested and put in jail.
Arrested and put in jail. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Yeah..the penalty for this is pretty stiff. Getting busted with a hooker is not the end of the world. Getting busted fucking / sucking in public would have serious consequences.
Arrested and put in jail. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
She may not have been arrested. They could say she was his girlfriend, right?
Wives and girlfriends do this too! I have, both in a car and once in the air to a pilot.
Wives and girlfriends do this too! I have, both in a car and once in the air to a pilot. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
She got 5 years.
Wives and girlfriends do this too! I have, both in a car and once in the air to a pilot. Originally Posted by GingerKatt

To a pilot...

Was this commercial or private flight
Plus, the guy, if married, has to worry about getting mail from the city. There is a Netflix show where a guy was with his wife’s best friend. Same thing, fine and continually checking the mail for city statements.
Looking back on my sexual escapades which include car fucking in the parking lot of a Baptist church with SO public sex is probably the single highest risk out there. Just Google it. People have been idiots by fucking in school zones, in parks in front of kids and fast food restaurants and they go to jail. You never know where a camera is at. Frankly only a total idiot or someone with nothing to loose would take this chance.

And no the provider will most likely not get to claim SO or girlfriend. If LE and a prosecutor pushes it her identity will be revealed. If you want to be a sitting duck go for it and hope for the best
There are laws against drinking and driving.

There are laws against texting and driving.

There are laws against talking on the phone without using a hands free device and driving.

I don't think there are laws against getting a BJ while driving.

I think the guy who received this ticket can have it tossed out of court by the judge.

I've seen folks driving distracted because they are putting on their make up, drinking coffee, shaving, or even reading a newspaper with it sprawled out across the steering wheel while the vehicle is moving down the freeway at 60 mphn but I don't ever see any of them get pulled over by the police.
There are laws against drinking and driving.

There are laws against texting and driving.

There are laws against talking on the phone without using a hands free device and driving.

I don't think there are laws against getting a BJ while driving.

I think the guy who received this ticket can have it tossed out of court by the judge.

I've seen folks driving distracted because they are putting on their make up, drinking coffee, shaving, or even reading a newspaper with it sprawled out across the steering wheel while the vehicle is moving down the freeway at 60 mphn but I don't ever see any of them get pulled over by the police. Originally Posted by CG2014
There may not be a law against getting a BJ while driving but this guy was ticketed for distracted driving. Just because you never saw someone pulled over while driving while doing distracting things that doesn’t mean it’s not illegal. People constantly speed too doesn’t mean a handful don’t get pulled over.

The people you see probably are driving reasonably too this guy obviously did something to get the cops attention like swerving or something
Well we do tend to involuntarily lose control of everything when we cum especially when he is simultaneously driving and making the cum face with the googly eyes, I doubt he will be able to see for a few seconds to keep his vehicle going straight between to white stripes.
i thought april fool’s was over !!

look at the font for the first citation and the receiving head while driving citation (ya think the NY legislature would call the offense by that name??) looks like it’s been added to the original image.

oh, THAT’S why he’s called “admiral giggle!!!”
:^} :^} :^} :^0
To a pilot...

Was this commercial or private flight Originally Posted by Agent220
It was a little private plane, my client was flying us to a beach vacation. A 4 seater. I think it was called a Piper Cherokee, or something like that. I’m only familiar with the Cessna but it was similar. The autopilot worked and it was a lot of fun!