This is a fake review

My review posted this morning is fake. I threw this man out of my in call and posted alert. He wrote this review before meeting which is 100% against my rules and I think against ECCIE rules as well. I have the emails between us to back this up.

Lustfully naughty
Nico Veneta
who..?
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2420812

It's a good review. Very odd to say the least.
Nico - what are we missing here? what happened?
She didn’t see him, she threw him out almost as soon as he got there and nothing happened that he said in his review. We’ve gotta get better at weeding out fakes even if they are “good.”

A) it puts providers at risk thinking that someone is more active than they actually are and novices may make a mistake and not screen well.

B) it puts hobbyists at risk by giving someone a “yes” when that companion might be dangerous

C) it puts the community at risk by giving someone premium access to information that isn’t publicly available for a reason.
Per the OP, he wrote the review BEFORE he actually saw her for a session, making the review fake. I hope she informed the mods not to approve it.
Nico - why did you "throw him out"?
this is weird, dude has a handle from 2015 too...

I'm all curious now
He's not a decent guy at all.
Yes the mods have been informed as well as an alert in the ladies section. As to what happened it is in the alert for the ladies.I only posted this here to inform the gentleman of the board that the review is fake.

Just because you've been around awhile doesn't make you golden but on that note I was a little surprised as well that there were no alerts posted for him before.

Lustfully naughty
Nico Veneta
Thank you for alerting the ladies Nico. I'm couries on how you screen d him?
References but sometimes guys that are bad will see a lady and be good to get a good reference. I also check the posts and reviews that he has written. Then I search multiple black list sites for alerts.

His reference okay'd him and I found no red flags.

I really hope any future ladies he contacts see the alert on him.

Lustfully naughty
Nico Veneta
And now she's banned..........
I’m confused .... why did she get banned?