Am I the only one who wants to shag Rey?

Come on, dudes! You can admit that you have the hots for Rey. No shame is that!! Now she truly is a classic beauty!! The gal you would take to meet your Mum. You be lying if you claim you watch Ep 7 and 8 and you didn't fantasize about shagging her. Let me in on a little She is very loaded too!! The mouse paid her well for 3 movie gigs.
Whats her hourly rate?
With the millions she has from the Star Wars gigs, she don't need to have an hourly rate or any rate. Probably will also get residuals and royalties too from the movies home video sales and merchandise sales. Do you know the 6 cast members of Friends still get royalties and residuals after all these years from the series syndication? It's been 15 years since the series ended. They each get about $20 million a year. Crazy how a TV show can bring in so much money.
With the millions she has from the Star Wars gigs, she don't need to have an hourly rate or any rate. Probably will also get residuals and royalties too from the movies home video sales and merchandise sales. Do you know the 6 cast members of Friends still get royalties and residuals after all these years from the series syndication? It's been 15 years since the series ended. They each get about $20 million a year. Crazy how a TV show can bring in so much money. Originally Posted by LuvHerMadlyEverytime
She doesn't get millions. It was reported that she got between $100k - $300k for the first two Star Wars movies. I don't know if that was for both, or each, but she didn't earn a seven-figure paycheck.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertain...uch-make.html/

A blurb from the story:

As the newest names on Disney’s general pay scale, Ridley and Boyega earned significantly less than their better-known co-stars for their work in The Force Awakens. Per Variety, the two franchise newbies signed deals for salaries in the low six-figure range (somewhere from $100,000 to $300,000) for the seventh film in the series. As the publication points out, starting newer actors at a lower salary is a common practice in the industry, especially since negotiations often include back-end box office bonuses (which are not included in the salary figure above).
With the millions she has from the Star Wars gigs, she don't need to have an hourly rate or any rate. Probably will also get residuals and royalties too from the movies home video sales and merchandise sales. Do you know the 6 cast members of Friends still get royalties and residuals after all these years from the series syndication? It's been 15 years since the series ended. They each get about $20 million a year. Crazy how a TV show can bring in so much money. Originally Posted by LuvHerMadlyEverytime
So your saying there's a chance!
Nope. Not a chance. Not for a million dollars.
I read the title of the thread thinking 🤔 Rey?

Like Lana Del Rey fuck yeah!!!

The pictures and and got all sad 😞 not the Rey I was hoping for...

😂
Her first and middle name is sexy: Daisy Jazz Isobel. OOOOHHH do that again Daisy Jazz Isobel. Yeah, right there Daisy Jazz Isobel. That's the spot Daisy Jazz Isobel! Are you ready for me to come on your face, Daisy Jazz Isobel?
Yes, of course.
slobbering over unattainable females is very junior high, dont you think?
I heard she has gps
I heard she has gps Originally Posted by bandit007
Show me a young lady in her age range these days that don't have it.