Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: -
Session Length: Less than 1 hour
Fee: 300. X 2
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: - First off, let me say this. As a seasoned veteran of 12 years of reviews, I'm not a noob and know good business and bad business when I see it. I truly truly miss Private Connections because Gina had (has) it goin' on. Agencies come and go but True Companions likes to be on the higher class of hobbying but customer service is truly lacking. I saw Cora Castillo twice and let me say this girl is exceptionally fun, beautiful and no holds barred. I love this girl tremendously but wish she would go Indy. After the agency making late and rushing me out twice, offering a discount, then giving me a runaround scheduling, then Natalie says she never uses hotels, I show Natalie a link, I get attitude, then the ol' we cannot help you. All that to not give a discount for my trouble. Why lie about a discount and deceive a customer to give them a major runaround scheduling? Then make me look like the bad guy when I ask one simple question I provide proof over? Then "this will not work... I am sorry"?...well ME TOO!

The following conversation went on over a period of two weeks:

--------------

This was my first e-mail to TC after my second experience:

(Edit to remove email content
#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
Not a review and moved to discussions. Namssa)

First, they don't use hotels, then they do only for maintenence, then she cannot guarantee they won't use a hotel several hours before my appt.?

I call BS!!!!!
It is a shame that Agencies take this kind of an approach with repeat customers looking to replace PC. Never again. I so wanted to see Melody and Jordan as well but maybe they will go Indy with Cora eventually.

[/ROS]
[ROS]The Rest of the Story:
Recommendation: Ummmmmmmm...No
That sucks to hear. I dislike dealing with agency/studio because the last one would not pick up the phone. So I just only dealt with the lady I was visiting with. That's one reason why I miss her. It didn't matter if she was at an agency/studio or whatever because I only went through her and to my knowledge she never backed down from that. It was very awsome of her and refreshing to know that. Maybe if you like cora enough you may be able to see her without the use of the agency.

I keep reading more stories like this and it is a big reason why I am not in such a rush to deal with this type of thing if there is someone I want to set an appointment with that works at a place like this. Things do happen I guess but it doesn't make sense for an agency/studio to act that way to a repeat client. I don't get it.
Unfortunately I never got Cora's contact info except through the agency. If only I would have thought of it before leaving.
The second time I saw her she lit up like a Christmas tree when she saw me, got a big kiss and said thanks for seeing her again. That's a true illusion of GFE and passion.
Thanks for reading my entire novel Mr. Wayne.... I know it was a long read.
Thanks for info. I have been on the fence on the whole agency thing but this has answered some of my doubts. Cheating you on time is a big negative in my book.
Sorry that happened to you TB, but thank you for sharing your experience. I was also on the fence about agencies, but a couple of hobbyists that I trust recommended TC (specifically Cora) and I decided to give it a shot. I was pleasantly surprised, and it changed my opinion about agencies.
Obviously my experience was different than yours, so I plan to hobby on as usual.
I have dealt with True Companions. I have had no issues with the agency and I find them to be top notch. That said Trailblazer you deserve much better
Thanks for the support gentlemen. Unfortunately the mods took away all the proof of the conversations so I have no proof. If anyone wants to see our conversation, I'll have to take the time to recompile all communiqué and send to you in a few days. That review took over an hour to do.... So thanks Mods!

( edit to include note - Namssa. TB mods do not make the rules, but you are free to petition to have the rule changed to allow posting of private communucation.
Members hit the RTM we must decide how to handle within the guidelines. One of those we have some discretion in is the points issued for a violation. I could tell you were upset when posting your orginal review, so I edited it and let it be, with no points issued. As long as you have been here you should know not to use the review format for NCNS and I would think you would be aware that no private emails could be posted. Never too late for any member to become familiar with what they agree to comply with so here is the link. http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

Thanks are always appreciated TB, keeps us for thinking this is a thankless job.)
I can't read exactly what issues you had and I don't need any details, but you're not the only one that's had problems there. I know things happen in life, but the response (or lack of response) when I've had issues is what bothers me with TCA. Cora is a great lady, but I've stopped contacting her due to my personal experiences there which have NOTHING to do with her.
trailblazer, as namssa wrote, there are guidelines [not rules] about where to post NCNS and about private communications in posts.

as the pvt communications were removed, if you want folks to get an idea of what went down, you could briefly summarize the communications, just dont post them verbatim.
Cora just posted an ad (or the agency did) in the Provider Ads Dallas forum. Not sure if this was in the removed comments here but if you notice in her ad, you will be hit with a cancellation fee of $100.00 if you cancel TWO HOURS before your appointment with them. You'll have to pay before you see any more girls there.

TWO HOURS??!? A LOT can happen in two hours...none of it may be your fault. What a great way to MURDER your business...
Nooooo...thank....you.
One level above a pimp and not by much. Can't stand agencies.
"Can't stand some agencies."
in general, i agree.
but there are always exceptions, private connections for one.
tho, long gone, gina ran a great agency.

maybe i should move to canada and start up a similar agency here in dfw area??
Talking with some of the girls who have left, they are not well treated by the agency "staff"
They have great recruitment skills and excellent taste in young spinners, but I can't support the business model.
How about a conversation summary - which isn't against the rules (err guidelines) as it's not a cut and paste, private conversation.
****UPDATE*****
Hate to bump an old thread but I just contacted Claire to see Jordan and she stated I am no longer welcome to use the agency. I was willing to give them another chance. She was polite about it but I'm sure it was Natalie's decision. This is the way they treat their customers. If you leave a review and complain about the way you were treated initially they will cut you off as a customer. So don't make any complaints about them even if you are shorted time and lied to. Because you might never be able to use them again. Beware using True Companions!

A real slap in the face for someone with 12 years of an excellent hobby reputation and over 50 p411 OK's.