Ladys and their toys

Does anyone else love to see providers with their favorite toys.

It is so hot seeing a woman get off with a toy.

And lady's correct me if im wrong but everytime im in a session and she gets off with a toy after all hell breaks loose and you seem more relaxed.

also what would you like us to do. should we be jerking off, kissing you sucking on your nips what.

I had a daydream that during a session a provider was using a toy (im sitting in front front of her) she o's. after she pulls me close for dfk and says her gonna lick me clean before you get to f_ _ _ me.

So hot.
I don't know about passively watching but I love to help!
I like to watch a guy stroke while I'm playing with a toy, but kissing me and touching me is great as well.
I like to watch a guy stroke while I'm playing with a toy, but kissing me and touching me is great as well. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn

Damn that make me so hot and bothered!!!
Ditto Laura....love mutual masturbation!!!!
I like external followed by internal physical pleasure.

Once the pleasure goes internal, the external becomes more…. relaxing than anything.

When I am by myself, I put toys inside and play with my body. I envision a man stroking his cock, maybe rubbing it on my lips or shoving it down my throat.

If I have a man in the room with me, I don't really care to have the toy inside of me. I want to save the main course for the man I am with.

Men who are okay with being verbal, I am cool with being called names or hearing them tell me what a little whore I am. For the men who aren't really that verbal, I like it to be quiet. May it be eyes closed or literally blindfolded, sometimes it is fun telling myself I have no clue who's cock is inside of me. Most often I like using the toys on my pussy lips, and to see a man stroking his cock rather than just staring at me. It is also a turn on for him to call me someone else's name, or think of another woman while he is fucking me.

I get off with toys so much on my own, that when there is a real live cock in the room, I prefer something other than the toy.

Sometimes I don't want to reach orgasm. If I keep holding out, maybe I say I don't want to go yet or maybe it's observed...... well.... yet is really a cover up word for I don't want to cum at all. I sometimes enjoy walking throughout the entire day, afternoon, or evening with "blue balls" or whatever the term might be for women who get worked up and don't get off.

I like men that are comfortable or don't worry about sending me home without an orgasm. I can cum in my panties, which is fun for me. I say goodbye and then start driving, one hand on the wheel and the other than spreading my lips.

I like external followed by internal physical pleasure.

Once the pleasure goes internal, the external becomes more…. relaxing than anything.

When I am by myself, I put toys inside and play with my body. I envision a man stroking his cock, maybe rubbing it on my lips or shoving it down my throat.

If I have a man in the room with me, I don't really care to have the toy inside of me. I want to save the main course for the man I am with.

Men who are okay with being verbal, I am cool with being called names or hearing them tell me what a little whore I am. For the men who aren't really that verbal, I like it to be quiet. May it be eyes closed or literally blindfolded, sometimes it is fun telling myself I have no clue who's cock is inside of me. Most often I like using the toys on my pussy lips, and to see a man stroking his cock rather than just staring at me. It is also a turn on for him to call me someone else's name, or think of another woman while he is fucking me.

I get off with toys so much on my own, that when there is a real live cock in the room, I prefer something other than the toy.

Sometimes I don't want to reach orgasm. If I keep holding out, maybe I say I don't want to go yet or maybe it's observed...... well.... yet is really a cover up word for I don't want to cum at all. I sometimes enjoy walking throughout the entire day, afternoon, or evening with "blue balls" or whatever the term might be for women who get worked up and don't get off.

I like men that are comfortable or don't worry about sending me home without an orgasm. I can cum in my panties, which is fun for me. I say goodbye and then start driving, one hand on the wheel and the other than spreading my lips.

Originally Posted by PleasantSurprise

Will you marry me?
I like to play with toys in front of guys but sometimes I feel like am taking away from their time.
I do think it is kinda hot if he just sits and watches me for a few mins, then stroke himself for a few mins and come put it in my mouth for some bbbj!
Please don't offer to operate toys for me if you don't have expert knowledge on what you are doing.
Buzz on ladies ... just remember to buzz the taint.
toys rock!!!

I like to play with toys in front of guys but sometimes I feel like am taking away from their time.
I do think it is kinda hot if he just sits and watches me for a few mins, then stroke himself for a few mins and come put it in my mouth for some bbbj!
Please don't offer to operate toys for me if you don't have expert knowledge on what you are doing. Originally Posted by Raquel de Milo

Raquel, you just described how I like to start every appointment.

We should play when I come back Dallas.
Will you marry me? Originally Posted by steviewinwood
I love my hitachi wand. I like it when using my wand, he caresses my body, sucks my nipples and kisses me. It's a turn on for me when he strokes himself while watching me get off too.