if it is an all out war trump is damaged

baring some economic calamity, its the only proximate danger on the horizon

the only truthful thing the dimocrats could hang on trump
turkey and the kurds and assad and the russians

and where this escalation may lead

if it resolves soon enough not an issue

the only truthful thing the dimocrats could hang on trump Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
They can only "hang it" on Trump if they ignore centuries of history. So, there's nothing truthful about it. Turkey is a member of NATO. The Kurds were establishing their tribal "rights" to the Northern area of Iraq after they were concentrated in the Northeastern corner of Iraq. They were "tolerated" as a "front line" of defense to Persians.

The "politics" of Iraq, Syria, Turkey, and the Kurds was not the doing of Trump. He inherited the mess ... which included 1,000s of U.S. troops and "contractors" from Afghanistan to the Mediterranean Sea. If you recall Bush I was criticized for "abandoning" the Iraqis in the Southern sector ... as they were being slaughtered while our helicopters were flying around watching. He got slammed for that ... when it was the Iraqis doing it. They are going to blame the U.S. ... and in this country they will blame Trump .... like Trump said ...

if he helps them he gets trashed ... if he doesn't he gets it, too.

So he will make the decision that is in the best interests of the U.S. .... AND .... that's what he's been saying for decades!

He was opposed to the 2003 invasion BACK THEN. He's been transparent about it.... all the way back to Bush I.

Does anyone want us to attack France? England? Germany?
turkey and the kurds and assad and the russians

and where this escalation may lead

if it resolves soon enough not an issue

the only truthful thing the dimocrats could hang on trump Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
He is also a well known idiot..........
and not a genius at diplomacy
They can only "hang it" on Trump if they ignore centuries of history. So, there's nothing truthful about it. Turkey is a member of NATO. The Kurds were establishing their tribal "rights" to the Northern area of Iraq after they were concentrated in the Northeastern corner of Iraq. They were "tolerated" as a "front line" of defense to Persians.

The "politics" of Iraq, Syria, Turkey, and the Kurds was not the doing of Trump. He inherited the mess ... which included 1,000s of U.S. troops and "contractors" from Afghanistan to the Mediterranean Sea. If you recall Bush I was criticized for "abandoning" the Iraqis in the Southern sector ... as they were being slaughtered while our helicopters were flying around watching. He got slammed for that ... when it was the Iraqis doing it. They are going to blame the U.S. ... and in this country they will blame Trump .... like Trump said ...

if he helps them he gets trashed ... if he doesn't he gets it, too.

So he will make the decision that is in the best interests of the U.S. .... AND .... that's what he's been saying for decades!

He was opposed to the 2003 invasion BACK THEN. He's been transparent about it.... all the way back to Bush I.

Does anyone want us to attack France? England? Germany? Originally Posted by LexusLover
the average voter, especially the squishy middle where the undecided abide, may not be that astute

so whether its truthful or not and I get it that part of your reply addresses me typing it is the only truthful thing the dims might have, and granted that wording is not precise, it is, however, a current event with a "cause" the dims will point to and everything else then becomes some dusty past that has to be explained, and, in politics, if you are explaining , you're losing
I am also a well known idiot.......... Originally Posted by matchingmole

ftfy

Can we attack Greenland?

But seriously, never ending wars in that region dating back thousands of years. One of my college papers was on Macedonian wars which included two parts of current day Turkey.
.... Originally Posted by matchingmole
quit spamming

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
no you didn't
no you didn't Originally Posted by matchingmole

if you say so.
I did
I did Originally Posted by matchingmole

if you say so.
I did Originally Posted by matchingmole

you did it then! LOL!
I doubt the American voter gives a fuck about Syria. Especially pulling OUR troops out of harm’s way. The economy is far more important.
It’s more of that Muslim shit.
  • WTF
  • 10-15-2019, 11:04 AM
I doubt the American voter gives a fuck about Syria. Especially pulling OUR troops out of harm’s way. The economy is far more important. Originally Posted by bambino
Do they care about Saudi Aribia , Israel or Iran....if so why not ISIS in Syria?