Jermaine Jackson is My Hero

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...ld-girlfriend/

Bride-to-be is Maday Valasquez.. 40 year age gap.

part of me expects that Maday will mount Jermaine in Cowgirl on the wedding night, and he will be shouting "may day, may day, may day"! shortly after
Hope she’s not CBJ
He’s previous wife, I think wife number 2 or 3 was his younger brothers Randy ex-wife and the mother of his niece and nephew. Likely made for very awkward family gatherings.
He’s previous wife, I think wife number 2 or 3 was his younger brothers Randy ex-wife and the mother of his niece and nephew. Likely made for very awkward family gatherings. Originally Posted by Golden Man
yes, those Jacksons have some weird family tie-ins. Tito's wife drowned in a swimming pool under mysterious circumstances, Michael had 2 marriages that were probably (?) unconsummated.. God knows who the real Daddy of his children are (but I am one who thinks it is possible Michael sired them).. then Latoya's "marriage" to that Jack Gordon Mobster.. WTF? another unconsummated. Janet was secretly married to that one guy, 25 years ago, then the Muslim guy who she divorced in short order.

Rebie and Marlon have long-term marriages, like 40 years, or so..
what happened there? LOL
Chung you had me until you said you said are one who believes Micheal may have sired those kids. I can’t co sign that one.